Author: avrilfran

One night stand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-24 15:06:11 |Display all floors

of course not

but just with the people you have the nice feeling with it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 07:48:47 |Display all floors

ons

one night stand....i like this phrase, sounds so sexy..while so lonely...makes me wanna cry....

there is nothing wrong with ons, just two people, they might be lonely, might be lost...and meet up...and kissin, huggin each other...pretend lovin each other...offer as much as they can to each other...they are pretenders and actor/actress for that one night...tht moment, when they are with each other....when she is under his skin....she can feel bein wanted..and loved..even its just for one night..but its good enough for her...her heart wont feel missin/lost...same to him.....

it might be tough to farewell in the morning...hard to say goodbye...but what they can have is just that night....it is only a one night thing....but it will always be in her heart...,though she might be in others arms later on...it is a lovely ons for her...=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 16:51:57 |Display all floors

angel---

it seems u r lonely there and need a sex partner,right? come 2 me,i need a girl 2! lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 16:57:25 |Display all floors

abcfarmer

you get me wrong...i am not so lonely...it is so easy to get guys...i never worry about it..but remember...i am selective!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.