Author: avrilfran

One night stand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-14 20:13:16 |Display all floors

hmmm...idiot

I wouldn't worry, he's obviously been practising heavily what he's 'preaching'!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 14:07:26 |Display all floors

no love.no sex

why sex.sex like animal?
woman sex for love.
man love for sex.
I'd better say some of them.
the order is love then sex.
one stand night means no responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 16:21:02 |Display all floors

ONS

it seems that one night stand is becoming prevailing now, especially in shenzhen; i've seen some other posts about one night stand in other forum.

actually i think one night stand is a two-way street. it only happens when you are in the positive position; otherwise, it makes no difference between ONS and rape. at the same time, i think money should not get involved; otherwise it is a deal.

so i don't think any of the people concened could label himslef / herself as a victim of ONS; both of them just get what they need from the other one without any responsbility. therefore, it is very dagourous for some naive girls; they take ONS as NNS by mistake, and take it for granted that they could develop further. but it is only a game; everyone involved should obey its rules. otherwise, you would not only be kicked out, but also get hurt. if you want to be the winner, watch out at every turn!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 16:37:20 |Display all floors

We are friends but we sleep together sometimes

I have never experienced one night stand but I always think it might be an interesting and funny thing provided everything safe. I  believe most people have ONS out of lust or simply the result of alcohol. Victim of ONS? Did you get STD after it? Otherwise, how could you be a victim of ONS? If you really like him and still want to have sex with him,why not just be his friend while you guys sometimes sleep together?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 04:45:18 |Display all floors

marry a pro

WHat do you guys think of a Chinese girl who will go to bed with a guy just like that - within hours of meeting?
If you keep it going beyond that and it develops. Can this kind of girl make a good girlfriend?

Personally, I think if security is your purpose, I would recommend a prostitute. After a woman has had 2000 cocks, she knows One more< is not going to make it.

I know a number of men who married "professionals" and they never had a problem in their marriage.

There are some people who come together and they just click. You can be in bed before you are awar4e it is happening.

Other times it is just a bunny itch which needs scratching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 04:46:30 |Display all floors

marry a pro

WHat do you guys think of a Chinese girl who will go to bed with a guy just like that - within hours of meeting?
If you keep it going beyond that and it develops. Can this kind of girl make a good girlfriend?

Personally, I think if security is your purpose, I would recommend a prostitute. After a woman has had 2000 cocks, she knows One more< is not going to make it.

I know a number of men who married "professionals" and they never had a problem in their marriage.

There are some people who come together and they just click. You can be in bed before you are awar4e it is happening.

Other times it is just a bunny itch which needs scratching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 12:27:10 |Display all floors

i asked the question

because i assume it's pretty rare in China
not so in the U.K. or other western countries

It's just a simple case of two people meeting and being so attracted to each other that they can't resist the inevitable andf they go home together that night.
She isn't a pro thanks.  She's a cracking, sexy girl with an open mind who doesn't believe all the bullshit like most of the girls in China do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.