Views: 2476|Replies: 6

THINK AND GROW RICH! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-22 08:53:48 |Display all floors
This is the second topic I formed here... The topic itself is the name of a very wellknown, bestselling book in US by Napoleon Hill.

I have learned that people do business with people who they know, like and trust. In addition to those who I already know in China, I'm looking to meet more folks who are like-minded.

Doing business with you could be in one year, five years or ten years; it depends how well we know each other and how fast my company opens mainland China.

Now my company is doing business in US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan; we recently opened Korea; will open TaiWan in next year, then HongKong. I know that opening China is a bit challenging, that's why it will take a long time.

For those who look ahead and have a goal or dream of life, have a purpose for your life, I'd like to know you more!

Live with passion and compassion!
~Brouveret

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 09:05:23 |Display all floors

My Criteria.

*Ambitious (what do you want most from life?)
*Nurturing, care about others
*Really like to learn
*Seem to be a teacher in what you are good at
*Self-motivated
*Willing to take a risk (bet on yourselves)
*Health conscious
*Owned a business before or is going to own
*Must speak fluently a second language in addition to Chinese

PLEASE KNOW THAT IF YOU DO NOT SEE ALL OF THESE IN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN DEVELOPE THEM IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS!

Yes, ten years, would you give your own future a try? I bet you will! Or you will be like many others, working hard to make someone else rich.

Cheers,
~Brouveret

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 09:21:50 |Display all floors

General Idea of my business.

I think it's fair to let you know what my business is mainly about...

You know how a lot of people are sick with terminal diseases or chronic illnesses, at least in US, it is! In 2000, the World Health Organization rated the health of US people number 37 in the world, now for world's number one economy, that is pretty a shame.
In addition, because so many people are sick, they are usually in bad financial situation, some going bankcruptcy.

I offer a service that helps people solve one or both problems. This service involves educating the general public about a new discovery in medicine that has won four recent Nobel Prizes in Medicine and a new technology in Nutrition that MIT reviewed it twice last year and this year, stating this technology will CHANGE the world in the next ten years!

Do you remember how almost overnight, CDs replaced cassette tapes? How DVDs replaced VHS tapes? How we use digital camera more often than regular camera? This new technology I'm working with is a disruptive technology!

So if the above sounds interesting to you, then I'd like to know you more. For folks who are already living in those areas that we do business with, please feel free to email me if you're interested.

Oh, lastly, my company is a publicly traded company in US.

Have a good weekend!
~Brouveret

P.S. I'd like to post a picture, so you all know that I'm a real gal... however the smallest picture I have is still 5K bigger than the allowed room.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 10:29:50 |Display all floors

It is a long story

Dear all,
It must be a long story.
You will never acquire how to walk until you tumble thousands of times.
And you will never know what the real life is like until you tolerate the darkness and stormy night.
Rich or not , do not just lie on the material abundance,but also the spirital satisfaction.

That is what the topic mean. "Think" and "Grow" Rich.
                                                                                                        Homer Li

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 12:36:40 |Display all floors

i still have no enough confidence in reply a post that move me much like this

cuz i'm still a beginner  compare to many of u
i just  want to say that the given advices are so useful for me
thank u all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 23:17:36 |Display all floors

To Hades... and all.

There're many principles I do my best to live by, today I'd like to share
"The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz.

1/ I agree to "Be impeccable with my words"
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

2/ I agree to "Don't take anything personally"
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

3/ I agree to "Don't make assumptions"
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4/ I agree to "Always do my best"
Your best is going to change from moment to mement, it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse, and regret.

~Brouveret

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-24 03:36:13 |Display all floors

Positive thinking is vital!

I got an email from one of my business mentor, who's a multi-millionaire.

He quoted:
"Your thoughts lead you to your purpose.
Your purpose always manifests into action.
Your actions form your habits.
Your habits determine your character,
and your character fixes your destiny.

Your habits are either the best of servants or the worst of masters."

So, think positively!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.