Author: holidays

Help me! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-21 21:11:01 |Display all floors

thank you

Here I want to thank you & the others who gave me thoughts & concerns. If there are more people like you, the world will be a better place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 22:09:50 |Display all floors

I am curious

I am glad you love your husband.  Maybe marital counseling is a good idea.

Could you tell just what it is you miss about China that made you want to go back?  Also, could you tell in what ways you found yourself Westernized so that being in China again was difficult?

Best of luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 21:45:20 |Display all floors

You have fallen out of love

Originally posted by holidays at 2004-10-20 14:58
First, let me tell my story. I am a Chinese woman in her early thirties. I went to US 10 years ago to study. I met my husband, who is an American, at school. Despite disproval of our both families, ...

That's what I think. I am experiencing something like yours. I just want to be free & single again but not for free & easy sex. It's like I prefer to be single. I find it more boring to be married or attached.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 21:56:53 |Display all floors
no one can help you but yourself..

though i am not married..but if i were you..i will put my husband at the first..cos he is the man i chose to marry, who i belive can give me happiness, he is the one that i cannot live without...i will be with him no matter what...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 22:07:26 |Display all floors
though i am not married..but if i were you..i will put my wife at the first..cos she is the woman i chose to marry, who i belive can give me happiness,she is the one that i cannot live without...i will be with her no matter what...
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 22:12:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-10-24 00:07
though i am not married..but if i were you..i will put my wife at the first..cos she is the woman i chose to marry, who i belive can give me happiness,she is the one that i cannot live without...i  ...

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 22:32:13 |Display all floors
This is an old thread, this is the first time I read it. How is it going now Holidays? You are such a nice lady.
Homesickness is beautiful, your love for your husband is beautiful.

[ Last edited by whirlingone at 2006-10-23 10:33 PM ]
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.