Author: happie

What is a friend?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-14 21:59:12 |Display all floors

How to determine good friend ^.^

It could be bias as it is only my personal comment (judging from my own limited view) ^.^;

Let's put it this way.

Question:How do you know which tree is the strongest?
Answer: When the wind is very strong... and thunder strikes... flood came..... the strongest tree will survive all the hardship and still stands on its root.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 15:36:59 |Display all floors

A friend in need is a friend indeed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 16:22:28 |Display all floors

My evaluation of the friendship are constantly challenged by the real life.

Pure or not pure?It's hard to judge.Sometimes I'm so grateful to all of my friends,but sometimes I'm deeply doubtful of the relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 16:51:14 |Display all floors

Long live Friendship

We always have an idea that a friend is someone whom we have known for a  long time.  But i feel its wrong.  Sometimes on the street or in the bus or anywhere we just meet a person with whom we speak and we become friends.  Or at times in need when someone helps us or gives some good advise which saves our day or even our life....He or she is a Friend.
Normally we consider a person to be our friend whom we have known for a long time who makes us smile, shares our joys and sorrows. When we are sad and when the person comes to us our hearts brighten up.....he is our friend.
Someone who just accompanies to the disco or the night club to do something wrong is not necessarily our friend.  He is just an accomplice.   i prefer to have friends who will support me when i am right and also tell me on the face when i am wrong.  but at the same time he doesnt leave me and go away just because i am wrong.  Many times we have people in our lives who claim to be our friends.  But when the real trouble comes we see only one or two of those people by our sides.  Those are our real friends.  
Long live TRUE friendship and true Friends

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.