Views: 3176|Replies: 1

moving [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2004-10-5 18:15:54 |Display all floors
i'm gonna move to guangzuo next december ,i want to look for university to study chinnese(undergraduate) and nice apertement  with one room
please,some help for the information,thanks thanks thanks

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2004-10-6 09:22:20 |Display all floors



welcome to Guangzhou.Chinese learning course are provieded by South China Normal University (SCNU)!
That University is just near ours.I am studing in South China University of Technology.and familiar with that University.I always go to that University for cheaper and delicious food provided there with my friends.

College of International Culture had been founded there several years ago.For a long time It has been one of the bases of teaching Chinese as a foreign language.

In addition, if you come into any trouble or problems in terms of your study  in Guangzhou, please feel no hesitation to contact me by

I am very pleasant to help you with them.


Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.