Author: pineapple282

要考TEM-8 志同道合者,一起交流一下吧 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-17 15:14:38 |Display all floors

whats your diretion when you are graduate as a english major

well, next semester , i will be a senior . naturally, i will face the painstaking problem of  hunting for a position.
      It seems that the employment situation in china is toughing,  and the employer  are demanding when they are select the loyal employee. what s your plan after your graduation? go further study or go abroad to enrich your experience ?  looking for a job in a foreigh enterprise  or else ?
      lets exchange our ideas!
      anyway , be confident!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-17 15:14:46 |Display all floors

whats your diretion when you are graduate as a english major

well, next semester , i will be a senior . naturally, i will face the painstaking problem of  hunting for a position.
      It seems that the employment situation in china is toughing,  and the employer  are demanding when they are select the loyal employee. what s your plan after your graduation? go further study or go abroad to enrich your experience ?  looking for a job in a foreigh enterprise  or else ?
      lets exchange our ideas!
      anyway , be confident!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 14:23:36 |Display all floors

it's not so difficult as u think

this March,i took part in the TEM-8 and got 58.  though i did fail ,i thought it's not so hard as u think.
i'm not majored in english and i did't make any preparation for it .before the exam,i tested myself and found that i can pass it easily.as u know,this year,the orgonization of the paper has changed much .one of the biggest changge is that there was a new part about british and american literature ,gramma  and so on. i've no idea about it ,therefore,i lost 10 in this part.
after the exam,i found that the listening part is quite easy .for the reading  conprehension,there is rarely any complicated words or sentenses. therefore,in my opinion,u don't have to recite the vocabulary and it's a waste of time.
if u wannaprepare,place sume time on the part of general knowledge and also u have to practise ur listening.
wish u good luck!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 17:18:28 |Display all floors

Seeking IELTS oral English partner

Any friend who wants to practise IELTS oral English face to face or on phone?
I'm an English major and I have passed TEM-8 as a junior in universtiy.
I need an ambitious partner to practise oral English with for the IELTS test early this September.
If interested, pls contact me 81345926.
By the way, I am in Luohu District of Shenzhen. If your work place or accommodation house happen to be near, it'll be perfect!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 22:23:01 |Display all floors

to joychristina

excuse me!  i wanna introduce my friend who wants to practice oral english very much.  he will take part in the IELTS this September.  but the problem is that he now is in Nanjing ,Jiangsu. and his QQ is 231852376

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 20:04:56 |Display all floors

Come on

I have passed TEM 8 this march.  And I would like to share with you my

little experiences.

It is very important to listen to BBC and VOA and more important is to stick to your listening practice.  As long as you can stick to it, you will do the first part - listening - easily, I ensure it. And I feel the listening practice helped me a lot to learn more about grammar and native expression. I would like you to know, for me, it is the very and only important part to give more emphasis.

Another part which will influence your exam result is the Reading Comprehension. Here you need to read as many materials in different topics as you can.  I do not know your reading interests, but one thing to remember is try to read something everyday, whatever it is about.

May you be happy with my experiences and your own decision.

Nice Day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 20:05:12 |Display all floors

Come on

I have passed TEM 8 this march.  And I would like to share with you my

little experiences.

It is very important to listen to BBC and VOA and more important is to stick to your listening practice.  As long as you can stick to it, you will do the first part - listening - easily, I ensure it. And I feel the listening practice helped me a lot to learn more about grammar and native expression. I would like you to know, for me, it is the very and only important part to give more emphasis.

Another part which will influence your exam result is the Reading Comprehension. Here you need to read as many materials in different topics as you can.  I do not know your reading interests, but one thing to remember is try to read something everyday, whatever it is about.

May you be happy with my experiences and your own decision.

Nice Day

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.