Author: pineapple282

要考TEM-8 志同道合者,一起交流一下吧 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-6 11:33:05 |Display all floors

Help!!!!

heihei...i will take it this year.i found translation is most difficult .Do you think so?Could you give me some advice on it?It will be highly appreciated.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-11 14:41:00 |Display all floors

do you have a MSN,let's keep close contact with each other

my MSN is  vinly282@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-12 13:32:53 |Display all floors

I want to contact with you,too

I   will tale part in the tem-8 in 2006 too,and     I   also  prepare to take the postgraduate exam .my   email    :   niewenjie009@sina.com
my qq153874160

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 00:40:30 |Display all floors

My pointview!

I did some exercises of Tem-8!I appreciat that the quantity and quality of Tem-8 articles demand you are a good commander of E!It usually picks up the articles about science and technology.Of course,some are chosen from some magazines and newspapers about social life!The postgraduation`s English exercises for other majors may be more or less equivalent to Tem-8 test questions.More readings everyday at least 15min and enlarge our vocabulary and enrich our knowledge.Be much familiar to world affairs!Make ourselves a know-it-all in each field linking to Tem-8.What my headacle is the translations along with Tem-8!The ability whether you can use E well is base on how well your mother tongue it is!From my point of view,being a know-it-all and being faimilar to the usage rules of E is very important!
No sweet without sweat and be an optimist!
Your suggestions and advice will be warmly welcomed!E-mail f.c.b.007@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 00:47:46 |Display all floors

Well!

I think the students whose major is Englsih in Chinese universites or colleges can only sign up for Tem-8.What`s more,Tem-8 is only once for seniors at the fourth year of  the study!It is subject to students senior and  of not having joined Tem-8.One chance only!
Still need information urgently!Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-16 23:56:16 |Display all floors

want to have a try

well, acturally i want to have a try in tem-8 all the time. but i don't know whether i can have a registration since i am not longer a student in a college or university. and what's more, i am not a undergraduate. but i do have an interest in tem-8 after i passed cet-6 in my college .
any information about tem-8 is greatly welcomed.
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-17 09:54:33 |Display all floors

what about college degree major in English?

I also got a college degree diploma(大专) major in Egnlish (self-study), can I take part in TEM-8?
One more question:must we passe TEM-4 before taking part in TEM-8?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.