Views: 2034|Replies: 5

Do we really need to learn Chinese while living in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-1 18:16:51 |Display all floors
Hi everybody!I'm a new comer to this forum.I'm now working in Guangzhou as an engineer.I find it very difficult to understand Chinese and Cantonese.Can any body help me overcome this problem?

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 21:03:58 |Display all floors

i am willing to help you

hi violet1

nice to meet you here.  welcome to china. i am from foshan , very near from guangzhou. i am pleased to help you , if you want to learn mandarin first you should learn pinyin, very thing difficult at start , but if you keep stick you will succeed.
let's be friends and help each other if you don't mind.

feel free to contact me with mail : anemone888@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 21:18:36 |Display all floors

better to learn a little Chinese

I think in China nowadays,it's not very difficult to communicate or chat with other people in English language about easy things such as eating,clothing,playing,etc.But  you said you are an engineer in Guangzhou.So how could you do in your daily work time?Do you have a interpreter with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-2 22:01:19 |Display all floors

Yes,why not

Chinese is our basic precious wealth in our 5000 years bright culture, base on this, it is worth learning Chinese, after you master it you will be happy for your convenient communication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-4 15:52:30 |Display all floors

It's better for you to know some chinese!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-4 17:01:09 |Display all floors

do it by yourself

Hi,sir,How long have you been in china?At first ,you should admit the light chinese cultural include the language,that worth everyone to learn it,but just subject to you interest.Because of the deepened open reform,more and more chinese accept the foreign cultural and can speak english,especially in some big city as guangzhou\beijing\hangzhou,so it's easy for communion between chinese and foreigners.
so,,Learn or not subject to your interest

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.