Author: melly1111

请教: 在填写"national status"栏和"citizenship"栏时,有何不同?谢! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-29 13:04:27 |Display all floors

ok, i finally got it, tks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 13:04:36 |Display all floors

I found some used nationality refers to Min zu, then they filled HAN it the blan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 13:05:51 |Display all floors

The Difference between national status and citizenship is almost none.

The term “national of the United States” is defined in the Immigration and Nationality Act as a person who (1) is a U.S. citizen or (2) though not a citizen, owes permanent allegiance to the United States. As a practical matter, non-citizen nationals include individuals born in American Samoa or Swain’s Island.

Most of the time, the wife of a US citizen has permanent resident status and is considered non-citizen national of the USA. The wife chooses to retain her citizenship.  Thus she can vote in her own country and enjoy welfare and benefits of two countries at her old age.
In this case her national status is US perm resident

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 13:08:33 |Display all floors

tks edchan and sleeype!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 13:12:07 |Display all floors

Hang on

Hang on, I forget to ask a fairly important question, what is the form used for? If it's from a foreign country esp. an English speaking country, then what I have said should be right but if it's from a domestic organization (namely designed by native Chinese), then I think you need to double check with the person in charge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 13:24:14 |Display all floors

我也不知道.

这个问题实际上是另外一位朋友提的,而我只是仍不明白,故又将它贴了一遍.实际上我本来是在想:
"国籍身分"需填: 中国公民
"国籍"则只需填: 中国

但是好像大家现在都比较认为它们两个没有区别...........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.