Author: nstanosheck

American man, born and raised in America willing to help you with English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-6 17:38:37 |Display all floors

Many thanks for your letter

Firstly,I would like to say millions of thanks for you writing letters to me in your busy time.I hope you have a wonderful time everyday!Secondly,I am very glad to hear that you would like to talk about business.Now I work in a fine chemical industry,I work as an online sales girl.So would you like to give me some advice that how to communicate with  customers  abroad through the internet in your next mail?Thanks in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-6 21:44:06 |Display all floors

make friend

i am a undergraduate.i graduated three months ago.In new condition,i
find the english is very important ,because i work in a nuclear power station,you kown ,many machine are imported, many foreigners often come,so we have to talk with them,but my speaking english is bad.I don't know how to improve it .can you give some advice? thank you.

my e-mail address : fanbasten1@hotmail.com
my oicq:17623893

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-7 13:54:30 |Display all floors

make friends with u

my msn messager ID is:hjxax@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-7 15:49:26 |Display all floors

so call "free nation:"

hi! my friend, very nice to meet you here, i work in a JV in the southern of China, although i like make friends with people from different region with different beliefs, but frankly, i hate Americans, especailly bush shit, the president of your country, he is a lier, top class war criminal, i can t find proper words to describe him, totally, your country is full of crime, you had better go back home, tell the amercians, Chinese do not like Americans.
get out of here!
go home
bring the troops out of Iraq!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-7 16:10:58 |Display all floors

i sincerely hope to make friends with you

hello, this is the first time i have given my own remarks in this English forum though i come here frequently. i benifited greatly from the information delivered by so many English lovers and i sincerely hope to make friends with those interested in English so as to improve my English.

my email: yanxiafei1234567@tom.com
                 doreenyan8@hotmail.com
my OCIQ        61138503

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-8 16:43:09 |Display all floors

can you help me

i am a Chinese girl. And i want to improve my English.Can you help me .
my QQ is 304334834,my email addres is lixiaona2004_0@126.com.
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-8 21:06:56 |Display all floors

Glad to make friend with you

I've woked for six years and now  I'm a new postgraduate ,but my English is very poor ,so I'm glad to make friend with you .I hope you can help me improve my English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.