Author: nstanosheck

American man, born and raised in America willing to help you with English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-1 22:10:36 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

hi nstanosheck

how wonderful to hear your words, i am from guangdong province . i enjoy learning english, can we be friends , we can help each other a lot .
my e-mail :anemone888@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 22:46:17 |Display all floors

are you in china now?

it's nice of you to help us english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-3 09:18:56 |Display all floors

Apologies to my friends in China

Dear new friends in China,

I apologize for not being around the last week, but my grandfather has been quite ill with internal bleeding and has had to have many surgeries. If any of you pray, I would ask that you pray for him. His name is Durward.

I did end up getting an ICQ address but am unable to get a QQ# since it is not available for the Apple Macintosh from what I can tell.

So my new ICQ # is 225999852

I would like it very much if you all could add me and we could talk through there as I have it on a lot.

I hope you are all enjoying the National Day festivities. It would be a good time to be in China, but Alas I am in America. Hopefully, one day soon I can visit China.

-Nikolai

P.S. For the person wanting to know what I look like, I include a photo taken of me earlier this year.
200410030918561f6e.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-5 13:22:55 |Display all floors

hello from shanghai

hello
I am a high school teacher in shanghai-a fashion city in china.I am interested in enghlish,so i want to know a foreigner to practise my english.can i?
my email:itsaviva@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-6 11:44:43 |Display all floors

make a friend

hai!  i am a girl and i want to pracitice my english online! but i can't use the icq,ian . so i beg you can contact with me in MSN message ! and i hope you can use it too!! my mail address: qiumin_55@msn.com!! i will waiting for you online all day!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-6 14:49:27 |Display all floors

Would you help me?

I am Chinese,living in Beijing,I am studying English,but I have no much money for going to a school,so I have many problems about English language,could you do me a favour with that?

Would you tell me the diffence between question,problem and issue?
    Shall we be friends?

my best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-6 14:54:03 |Display all floors

good,how to do and then?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.