Author: nstanosheck

American man, born and raised in America willing to help you with English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-28 13:47:11 |Display all floors

I am glad to make friend with you

I am nancy and from shandong province.I had just graduated from the foreign language of Nankai University.My subject is business in english.Do you know it?It is very famous in China.I like english very much.In my life,i try my best to learn english and communate with people who are from different country in englilsh.At the same time,i think this is a good chance to me to improve my english.i hope you give me the chance.Compared with listening and speaking,I am good at reading and writing.Now I am working in Tianjin.I am glad to make friend wity you.If you want to know more about China,please connect with me.My E-Mail is gunan1005@yahoo.com.cn. I hope your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 14:07:21 |Display all floors

i hope your reply

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 14:49:52 |Display all floors

It is very nice to get some help from you !

I am working in a trade company  ,and doing the shoes business with world foreigners , but most of working is just by writing e-mails ,not by spoken english ,so in fact my oral and listing english is not good ,do you know how to improve it ? It will be very appreciated to get some  suggestions from you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 17:17:58 |Display all floors

happy mid-autumn day !

Hi,I am glad to know you here.I hope we can become friends soon.Now I am glad to introduce myself to you.I just graduated from the university and work in a company.I am enthusiastic,easy-going to get along with,I hope we can learn a lot from each other in the future!My email:lzl889@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 09:47:54 |Display all floors

Hello my new friends!

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to this thread. I will email all of you who have left email addresses.

I will also try to quickly return all the private messages I have received.

I have heard of this QQ, but is it only for Microsoft Windows or is it available for the Apple Macintosh computer as well? QIf so, where can I download it?

I believe you can ICQ me with the latest version of ICQ at my AIM name of deaconnikolai

I am very willing to speak of business to those of you who have asked. I currently work in the Insurance industry and previously was in the web design business. In the past I also worked in the food service business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 10:26:40 |Display all floors

Oops, I almost forgot ...

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you all. May you all receive many moon cakes!

Use magic tools Report

wangqz has been deleted
Post time 2004-9-29 11:42:28 |Display all floors

I'm glad to make friends with you too

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.