Views: 11989|Replies: 28

Chen Shuibien is killing TW from within [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-25 03:58:24 |Display all floors
Thanks to China and Chen Shuibien, TW is in deep shit!

- Unemployment rate at a 10 month high
- economic growth did not meet expectation
- jittery stock market that hasn't recovered since election
- rising tension with China, which recently developed a missile desiged for attacking TW
- emptying the national reserves for some outdated American weapons
- people moving abroad one after another
- American espionage scandle
- widening racial divide (twanese vs chinese vs indigenous people)
- being exploited by western world as a stateless and powerless country
- no representation in WHO, let along UN, citizens don't have the basic human rights to claim a legitimate citizenship
- etc...

you count how many of these are caused by China, and how many by Chen, you'll realize that Chen and China are working together to destroy TW from inside out. for those of you who study politics, you'd know that Chen's biggest help is China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 05:46:10 |Display all floors

racial divide?

are twanese and mainland chinese so much different racially?  actually, i'm not sure how people in twan define "twanese" like twchinese did.  

twchinese, what's your definition?  i've never been to tw, so don't know.  i agree that china's behavior is probably pushing the twanese people further away from reunification.  more like a scare tactic, if you ask me.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 10:32:56 |Display all floors

Tw is indiscerptible from china

TW is an important part of china. From long history, TW always be considered as a son of  motherland. many tw people have more deep feeling with motherland ,although they have been  live on it. the wise leadership -Deng xiaoping promote the method - one country two system,i think it is the best wany to solve the problem between the land and TW. According to some reports, some TW people,especially  some young , believe  they are descendant  of Japanese.oh ,it is so  laughably.
As  chinese people  will never forget the  past abasement . one word,
china will never give up TW, and will never give up taking force to resolve the problem of TW. i think TW will be back  to china in a few years!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 20:46:03 |Display all floors

Brain Damage, "tsss"

"i agree that china's behavior is probably pushing the twanese people further away from reunification." --- you can't agree with what you even DON'T KNOW!!!

TW Chinese should be more active in controlling the fate, and future of tw, removing that idiot bian bian out of way for a peaceful reunification to avoid the chronical pain all at once, on top of the poorly managed infrastructure development of the region!!!

chinese government should put more efforts in helping this shitty kid grow. Look, chinese people in tw are suffering!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 22:39:27 |Display all floors

Chineseyang has never been to TW

(Chineseyang: TW Chinese should be more active in controlling the fate, and future of tw, removing that idiot bian bian out of way for a peaceful reunification to avoid the chronical pain all at once, on top of the poorly managed infrastructure development of the region!!!)

Poorly managed infrastructure development??? huh???? are you kidding me? that statement coming out from the mouth of a Chinese immigrant in Australia... Im sure China is so superbly managed, that's why you moved away.. tsssss. it's doesn't matter how tw is mis-managed, it will never be as bad as china... beijing's traffic system, shanghai's super crowded subway, not to mention the fact that China has the 8 of the world's 10 MOST POLLUTED CITIES.

(chinese government should put more efforts in helping this shitty kid grow. Look, chinese people in tw are suffering!!!)

in fact, nobody would ever vote for Chen Shuibien if China just left us alone. the chinese government should stop helping Chen and help its own people, so that the best Chinese brains can stay home instead of moving to Australia, US, and Canada.... and the UK... as illegal immigrants, restaurant waiters, or whatever, you know it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-26 01:05:51 |Display all floors

twchinese, stop nagging!

you and your neighbours chose Chen Shui-bian to ruin tai-wan by your votes, so blame yourselves.

your choice of Chen means you have choosen taidu, means you have chosen war. Chen is the leader of DPP, which pursues taidu, don't you know this well???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-26 01:18:50 |Display all floors

yes i know

but did you know that mainland china is the biggest contributor to Chen's success, as well as the success of DPP?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.