Views: 1541|Replies: 2

Hungary outlaws changing birth gender on documents [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-5-20 12:57:03 |Display all floors

Hungary's parliament has approved a law that bans transsexuals from changing the gender they were assigned at birth on official documents.

The law, proposed by the governing right-wing Fidesz party, passed by 133 votes to 57.

Belgium, Switzerland, Finland, Chech Rep. and Slowakia  won’t recognize transgender people unless they’re sterilized...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-5-20 16:20:13 |Display all floors
Regardless of political leanings, this move appears to indicate that common sense prevails...

I seriously think the LBGT community needs medical help, as paraphilia that they have in common is manifestly an ailment, but it appears medical practitioners in the US, UK and other western countries have given up on finding cures to that sexual aberration...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-5-21 14:38:50 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2020-5-20 16:20
Regardless of political leanings, this move appears to indicate that common sense prevails...

I ser ...

re: "Regardless of political leanings, this move appears to indicate that common sense prevails..."

Indeed,
I'm just surprised that the Pope is caving in so easily...

Interesting to dig in to Israeli's reaction and one can see clearly the purpose of that worldwide transformation.

Vladimir Putin stated that as long as he's around, parents will be called Mom and Dad - Husband and Wife.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.