Author: huaqiao

Xenophobia and hatred is more dangerous that COVID-19   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2020-4-9 08:16:14 |Display all floors
The corrupt WHO lined their pockets during the H1N1 epidemic in 2009 with their fake vaccines that ended up rotting on the shelves at the tax payers expense, and they are now back for more .....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-9 12:59:12 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2020-4-9 08:16
The corrupt WHO lined their pockets during the H1N1 epidemic in 2009 with their fake vaccines that e ...

Are you sure WHO is into commerce?  Making money?  That's news. You must be referring to vaccine producers?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2020-4-10 16:26:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2020-4-9 12:59
Are you sure WHO is into commerce?  Making money?  That's news. You must be referring to vaccine p ...

I have answered but as usual it's another case of whether the men in suits agree with what I have said....

I guess they dont like their stooge at the WHO being criticised
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-10 20:37:01 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2020-4-10 16:26
I have answered but as usual it's another case of whether the men in suits agree with what I have  ...

You hate China, the Chinese and the CCP? That is fine. You are free to think whatever you want. You are free to not buy any goods made in China. Understand this though, your country wanted to make more money by outsourcing their productions to China. These were decisions made by your captains of industry. They wanted to pay pennies by exploiting the labour force of other countries so that you can have your iPhones, Walmart 99 cent shirts, cheap medicine with high profit margins, amongst countless other things. Your country’s citizens were above toiling in this type of labour. China did not hold any guns against your nation to do so. It was the greed of your corporations which took your jobs away. It was your country’s love for money that took away your country’s capabilities to manufacture. Your country did not want to pay fair wages to their own citizens. Why aren’t you asking your government how they allowed this to happen? Why did you allow this to happen by democratically voting for whichever candidate you support? Why aren’t you asking them for accountability?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2020-4-11 17:33:04 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2020-4-10 20:37
You hate China, the Chinese and the CCP? That is fine. You are free to think whatever you want. Yo ...

My point is the 2009 H1N1 epidemic when the WHO advisors lined their  pockets with Pharmaceutical companies with that useless vaccine that was left to rot on shelves. What that has to do with buying cheap useless rubbish only you will know, but you are coming across as a very bitter old woman.     

Try getting outside for some fresh air   ...its much cleaner now

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.