Author: zaq

Hubei pays highest gratitude to medics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-3-23 22:36:08 |Display all floors
Not only the residents of Wuhan. I must add, the world over watched what China, the Chinese nation mobilised all resources to build a 1000 bed hospital beds in 10 days, got it up, taking and treating patients all in double quick time.
I am a foreign Chinese. I feel very deeply when I viewed the incredible speed and deployment of resources. It moved me and I am very proud.
Sadly, Americans are ignorant made worst, her leaders and Republican legislators are just too hollow to pick on China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-3-23 22:51:51 |Display all floors

Great thanks to all Chinese under heaven for rendering best assistance fearlessly with total bravery to save lives of those infected with COVID-19!

With them come the chance to live life again!

Under the able leadership of China President Xi Jinping, they come forward to serve nation before self!
We salute them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-3-23 23:00:42 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2020-3-22 03:39
Did any of the U.S. online moguls such as Amazon or Facebook contribute even one clinical mask to he ...

The country to country relationship between China and the US has been impoverished by Trump and his Administration. Jack Ma's initiative is a Chinese initiative - the unofficial channel. Bezos, owner of Washington Post, has a fight with Trump in the US. You are right to suggest, he needed to distance himself, unlike Bill Gates who, through his foundation, have given China help at time of need in his personal capacity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.