Views: 3331|Replies: 1

My teachers in Beijing CAFA [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2020-3-18 00:10:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aziz at 2020-3-17 22:15

Prof. Si Tu Zhao guang died last 4th march 2020. During my masters degree in 1984-87 in Beijing Si tu zhao guang use to take our classes in the sculpture department in central academy of fine art in downtown Beijing. Prof.Wang lin yi , his french wife and prof. Qian shao wu also take our classes. all three in the picture died in different time from 2000 to 2020. Only Qian laoshi is in good health. We had very good time during my stay in Beijing.Wang lin yi told his paris journey by wooden ship during his graduation in France  took one and half month was amazing.The french lady also our teacher a devotees to chinese culture and people fall in love with Wang and never leave him though passes crucial time during cultural revolution She was a trusted life partner of Wang laoshi . I have pictures with them but cannot locate right at moment . I feel sorry for my teachers departure and pray for their departed soul.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-19 15:38:38 |Display all floors
When one grows older and older, death is his end, there is nothing to feel sad. Your teachers have had a good time having taught you and other students, they would not have regretted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.