Views: 4243|Replies: 3

Latest Venezuela News [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-1-11 18:38:07 |Display all floors
   Maduro’s Chosen Opponent Makes Himself at Home in Guaido’s Lair

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/maduro-s-chosen-opponent-makes-himself-at-home-in-guaido-s-lair-1.1372327

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-1-11 20:20:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Kbay at 2020-1-11 21:18

I suggest Parra get himself a team of well trained drone-spotting hawks that follows him everywhere, circle and protect his location airspace.
"Your're next", may be the madman Trump's bad dream wake up tantrum call on Parra.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-1-12 21:25:23 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2020-1-11 20:20
I suggest Parra get himself a team of well trained drone-spotting hawks that follows him everywhere, ...

It does categorise them 50 plus other Nations including the European Union  what they're made of...

There was never another  case where the majority of people took so much suffering from foreign sanctions and still support their PRESIDENT...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-1-29 15:32:22 |Display all floors
Misleading claim against Venezuela’s Juan Guaidó spread abroad

Russian, Iranian, and Cuban outlets, among others, picked up anti-Guaidó rumor from pro-Maduro sites and targeted Spanish-speaking countries..

Best news I heard 4 a long time,
    Nothing misleading about it, just the truth hurt uncle Sam

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.