Author: tenderloin

after DF41 and DF17, stealth bomber is next priority. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-10-13 12:51:12 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2019-10-8 13:29

I wish for a stealthy, hypersonic speed, global reach, heavy bomber in the same sleek configure ...

re: 'I wish for a stealthy, hypersonic speed, global reach, heavy bomber in the same sleek configures as the TU-160...'

True enough,

But very important to keep the invaders out is a type of strike weapons systems that will bypass any ballistic missile defenses.  
  President Putin has told reporters that Russia already has weapons that can penetrate ANY missile defense in the world...
  One was the Avangard, a highly-maneuverable glider fitted to a silo-launched ballistic missile.  the glider flew at 27 times the speed of sound, invulnerable for interception...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-16 11:29:07 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-10-12 20:51
re: 'I wish for a stealthy, hypersonic speed, global reach, heavy bomber in the same sleek configu ...

The JH-XX:
If JH-XX is as per illustrations given over the years, then it is not a true bomber per sey but, a fighter in the attack or qiangjiji category intended as a replacement China's geriatric fleet of Q-5, JH-7, JH-7A, or a platform in the fighter bomber group, or potentially, a fighter of the F-111 or B-58 class. Hard to tell which it is given the weird looking sixth generation fighterr designs that all major powers are fiddling with in secrecy these days.

As for the H-20:

Speculatively, I see the H-20 a sleek specimen of the Tu-160 gist hence dubbed a heavy bumber but one that sports a totally distinct configuration, difference between that of an F-22 and a J-20, which is apples to oranges in distinction; aerial refueling to give it the Tu-95 and the B-52 range; possibly between Mach 2.5 to Mach speed range, and a load capacity of the B-1 Lancer and Tu-160 Blackjack range.

Smoking guns: it’s been touted by PLAAF that the H-20 will incorporate stealth, long range, and ***super cruise***. But, don’t get me wrong however, it is entirely possible that a flying wing specimen is also in the works given how “we” must break even with the US and Russia in all areas of military technology and advancements.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-16 12:31:38 |Display all floors

J-18...   J-18...  
We need it to complete those Type 075 we’ve just launched...

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/images/j-18-image04.jpg

Or, an eye for eye for those F-35 capable Izumos freighter turn fighters launch platforms...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-20 10:20:49 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-10-12 20:51
re: 'I wish for a stealthy, hypersonic speed, global reach, heavy bomber in the same sleek configu ...

This is what we really need to bang together...

[img]blob:https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/19 ... 2-827e-8e0b3b4a8dd6[/img]

Flying wings are not the answer. Subsonic speed won’t do the job. Can easily

be pick up by dedicated stealth radar, targetted, and neutralize. We need something with B-52 load capacity and

hypersonic or MiG-25/SR-71 or minimum Mach 3 velocity to increase survivability...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-20 21:48:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LiasLi at 2019-10-21 16:56

China's military parade October 2019 was scary for the world. China is well prepared for the world. Those giant DF-41 missiles  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.