Author: huaqiao

Free Hong Kong!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-10-13 16:49:04 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-10-12 18:54
re: // "Freedom of the press" allows this to happen. //
Depending where you are.
In Western; developed Countries, any reporter placing themselves between the Police and rioters, therefore restricting the police officers will be arrested immediately for their own safety...

Present day Hong Kong (after the handover in 1997) has more freedom that these western countries. Yet, the pro-democracy mobsters are crying towards the west for help and more freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-14 11:07:12 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-10-13 16:49
Present day Hong Kong (after the handover in 1997) has more freedom that these western countries ...

re: 'pro-democracy mobsters are crying towards the west for help and more freedom.'

I'd give them total freedom, export them to the 5 eyes and they'll be freeeee...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-14 13:35:25 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-10-14 11:07
re: 'pro-democracy mobsters are crying towards the west for help and more freedom.'

I'd give th ...
  I'd give them total freedom, export them to the 5 eyes and they'll be freeeee...

They should just migrate and not force their ideology on others. Others should have the right and freedom to reject them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-14 14:39:31 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-10-14 13:35
They should just migrate and not force their ideology on others. Others should have the right an ...

re: 'They should just migrate and not force their ideology on others."

Indeed, to ordinary rioters you may have such an approach...

I watched last night, simply unimaginable their behavior...
I'd swear that they're drugged to the hilt...

Not Chinese they're, certainly, not Chinese...

From the 1970s, when the end of the Vietnam war drove the country's citizens to H.K.
A massive flow of Vietnamese refugees, the 'boat people'.   Estimates vary but most sources agree that when migration peaked about 25 years ago, the city was playing home to 200,000 Vietnamese, with more than 300 arriving daily by 1989.

Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand quickly moving to shut their doors to any refugee influx, Hong Kong became the only choice for Vietnamese determined to start a new life.

These days, it's almost as if the Vietnamese refugee situation never occurred; until a couple of months ago, when the west reactivated it...

What a sad story of human beings...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-14 17:28:00 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-10-7 17:32
THE EMPIRE: ATTEMPTED MURDER IN HONG KONG

The commentary below is one of the most astute in Englis ...

Very well written and narrated, Chris Lonsdale !

With billion of Chinese people around the world, there ought to be hundreds of million Chinese folks around the globe who understand China, Chinese characteristics, cultures and political platforms ( CCP and the China's One Country Two Systems ) .

This, it is hoped that Chinese folks will speak up and write like Chris Lonsdale with energetic vibrations to challenge those regimes embedded in lies and fabrications of all evil intents to harm, divide, destroy and kill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-15 12:12:17 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-10-14 14:39
re: 'They should just migrate and not force their ideology on others."

Indeed, to ordinary riote ...

So the vietnamese in Hong Kong produce people like joshua wong who collude with foreign forces to turn Hong Kong into a warzone. I believe vietnam and the US would be happy with that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-16 09:38:41 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-10-15 12:12
So the vietnamese in Hong Kong produce people like joshua wong who collude with foreign forces to  ...

re: '. I believe vietnam and the US would be happy with that.'

Neither is even trying to camouflage it...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.