Author: zaq

HK parents slam teachers for spreading police hatred in schools [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-12 12:32:19 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-12 11:17
Thus, apples with apples, like with like: teachers are doing something bad and unprofessional in b ...

Good try!  But No, you are not getting away ith this one!  HK teachers are unprofessional telling their students to hate their law enforcers, the police whereas the Mainland teachers are different, they remind their students of Japanese war crimes and atrocities, to keep alive their knowledge of history!  They don't belong to the same bucket!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-12 20:31:16 |Display all floors
I don't know what's really going on in HK, I'm not in a position to give opinions before I see things with my own eyes or through channels I trust.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-12 21:17:36 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-9-12 12:26
And Newton equates all those horrible things the Japanese did, to teachers in HK telling their stu ...

Indeed.

That's a job, depending how good you are in it, very well paid on top of it...

Attacking China is the number one...

Now with the king of war mongers gone, payments dropped significantly... Them lads don't need to worry, the pool of evil doers is as deep as the Mariana Trench...an endless supply from uncle Sam's deep sea fishing...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-14 16:38:15 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-11 07:27
"No one should make schools the place to express his or her political demands, or even drag in under ...

Harebrained is the word for describing this stuff from you.

If what you said was tenable, then all the Polish, Hungarian kids shouldn't have been taught about the Nazi atrocities at school,  the memory of Holocaust would have had to be buried in history, and if their law enforcement officers are dispatched to subdue rioters, they should all be hated by everybody... what do you say, genius?

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-15 18:39:58 |Display all floors

Police in Hong Kong gained reputation for being backing secret societies and a corrupted Hong Kong governor based society.

In fact, police is known for that in the world. Nothing to hide!

Problem is police must come fore to show that they are NOT!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.