Author: SherrySongSHSF

Some HK journalists should feel ashamed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-24 11:16:53 |Display all floors
Come now! When there are serious political issues people do get excited. Such a blatant attempt to display loyalty to the Party?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-24 12:50:30 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-8-23 22:05
You are another one who doesn't understand sarcasm.

I know you are being sarcastic but you have no right to be. That is my point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-24 12:57:41 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-8-22 21:47
That's what I love about China. You only tell one side of the story, as if that's all there is to it ...
That's what I love about China. You only tell one side of the story, as if that's all there is to it, and you should be believed above all else.

Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube are deleting accounts and videos that incriminate the pro-democracy rioters. That is equivalent to presenting only one side of the story too. I am sure you chose to ignore that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 08:04:43 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-8-24 12:57
Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube are deleting accounts and videos that incriminate the pro-democra ...

Don't these companies operate outside of China ? Therefore, it is no business of China's what is and what is not put onto these social media platforms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 10:40:49 |Display all floors

Journalists have their rights to inform that plain pain truth but distortion with ill intent has a high price that must be paid without any accepted explanation.

US seems to ignore and implement DOUBLE STANDARDS, taking it in its own favor!

Fire provides warmth and care while turning darkness bright but abuse will dangerous!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 17:30:27 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-25 08:04
Don't these companies operate outside of China ? Therefore, it is no business of China's what is a ...

It is if they continue to promote anti-China rhetorics and harmful opinions against China. China has a right to defend. No country allows that. Your logic is similar to saying that since you are not Chinese, you should not comment on matters relating to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 23:30:16 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-8-24 12:57
Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube are deleting accounts and videos that incriminate the pro-democra ...

Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter are all banned in China. You can only access them from the mainland by using a Virtual Private Network. Also, All three of these platforms reserve the right to take down any account they see fit, that violates their guidelines.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.