Author: SherrySongSHSF

Condemnation pours in over brutal attack on GT reporter   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-17 14:16:18 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-14 15:29
High time to send in the PLA!

Not at all,

Foreign snipers will create the first blood and PLA would get the blame...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-18 07:32:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-17 11:16
BJ is punishing Taiwan for harping on independence.

BJ is doing more to punish individual mainlanders who wish to travel to another "province" of China - Taiwan - of their own accord. If BJ truly sought to punish the independence movement then it would ban all group tours of Taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-18 10:54:13 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-18 07:32
BJ is doing more to punish individual mainlanders who wish to travel to another "province" of Chin ...

"If BJ truly sought to punish the independence movement then it would ban all group tours of Taiwan."

That would be too harsh, Bj wants to leave a bit of breathing space for Taiwan, don't want to smother it yet!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-18 15:40:09 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-18 10:54
"If BJ truly sought to punish the independence movement then it would ban all group tours of Taiwa ...

That is the strategy of a paper tiger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-19 00:27:05 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-14 15:29
High time to send in the PLA!

That happened once before, remember? How did that work out, again?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-19 00:28:12 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2019-8-14 17:31
Bloody Hong Kong black-shirt mob has turned into a monster after the whites were training them secre ...

Sure didn't take long for you to pull out the race card, did it?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-19 00:32:34 |Display all floors
kevinruud Post time: 2019-8-15 16:02
First I support this guy.
Second I want to say something that might displease some.
He should not ha ...
When faced with a huge crowd, the best tactic is to catch the weakest one and beat him or her shit out, then others will be scared.

That's what bullies do. They pick the weakest one, and try to prove they are the strongest one. Eventually, however, somebody stronger than the bully, or somebody who isn't going to put up with the bully's tactics any more, is going to come along and beat up the bully. The best tactic is to pick the strongest one and beat them up, then the weaker ones fall into line/retreat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.