Author: SherrySongSHSF

Condemnation pours in over brutal attack on GT reporter   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-15 11:19:56 |Display all floors
Video footages of the brutal attacks on the reporter, tied up, with thugs calling for him to be lynched,  and  attacks on a Mainland traveller from Shenzhen, are so disgusting, those thugs must be brought to book!  There was no report of any of them arrested, why?  Only reports that reporter was rescued by police, surely the public is entitled to know if those thugs were arrested or not!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 12:27:53 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-15 11:19
Video footages of the brutal attacks on the reporter, tied up, with thugs calling for him to be lync ...

"...brutally attacked, tied up, with crowds calling for his lynching"

Just like the good old days of the revolution !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 13:55:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-8-15 15:30
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-15 12:27
"...brutally attacked, tied up, with crowds calling for his lynching"

Just like the good old days ...

No, you are comparing an apple with an orange!  You are referring to a revolution, a matter of national survival;  the rioters are destroying national interests!  Good try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 14:03:49 |Display all floors
Rioters cry police brutality, but what we see is rioters brutality!  Rioters have lost any sympathy for their cause!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 16:02:46 |Display all floors
First I support this guy.
Second I want to say something that might displease some.
He should not have said "I support HK police, and you can beat me now." What is the logic behind this?
The correct answer is "I support HK police, you dare to touch me? Call my bluff."
When faced with a huge crowd, the best tactic is to catch the weakest one and beat him or her shit out, then others will be scared.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 16:21:22 |Display all floors
why don\t police take legal action?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 17:14:28 |Display all floors
kevinruud Post time: 2019-8-15 16:02
First I support this guy.
Second I want to say something that might displease some.
He should not ha ...

Great publicity for him: he will undoubtedly become a mainland celebrity, earn lots of money for this status, perhaps even be awarded a medal. Or maybe he could get rich quick by selling t-shirts with his image on them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.