Author: SEARU

The urgent task for Chinese senior intellectuals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-12 11:41:46 |Display all floors
Sorry, no time to read you long article.  You should keep it short and sweet, just the main points will do, if you want us to discuss with you, otherwise you are just simply wasting you time posting; and btw, your language is hard to understand;  it's Chinglish, which most of us can't understand!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 08:32:33 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-12 11:41
Sorry, no time to read you long article.  You should keep it short and sweet, just the main points w ...

It is miracle that I have done writing on the Chinadaily web for more than five years. I am proud for that I have won countless reader fans although my English may be not as standard  as expected!
Say thanks for your comment since bitter herb is benefit for illness!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 17:08:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 20:31:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 20:44:52 |Display all floors
Shamelesslover Post time: 2019-8-25 17:08
What an 'interesting' person you are - although you admit your English is not standard language bu ...

Thanks for your remarking on the level of my English! I can't help laughing for it! You may think in this way:
We Chinese are taught to be modest before others. So it is unfit for me if I claim how well I do on the foreign language! My success(if so) on bloging tells me I have benefit a lot from the dictionary that language expert has offered me too much power on how to freely use words to express myself!
I wish my writing go like the special english program from the Voice of America with each article having a clear idea in plain words!
I hate long composition with empty content!  
(Our schooling should also run in this mood: All textbooks are written in simple language and teaching drives kids think by themselves. Teachers leave more room for children to tell theory stories in daily words. )
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-26 09:32:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-26 12:23:56 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-8-25 08:32
It is miracle that I have done writing on the Chinadaily web for more than five years. I am proud  ...

Anyone can post on Forum even if his English(or Chinglish) is not standard; internet, as you probably know, is a place where all sorts of garbage are posted, it is up to readers to watch out.  So, it is not to your credit to claim that you have been posting for 5 years!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.