Author: huaqiao

"Democracy" of the west taken to extreme [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-30 12:14:40 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-7-29 14:30
" I could carry on, but them actions you will never see on Western media outlet." It's great that  ...

Let's imagine the Occupy the Wall Street turned violent, the police definitely wouldn't sit on their hands and watch the protesters run wild without lifting a finger.
Innocent people, particularly the blacks could get gunned down by police gratuitously in the US, let alone the ones who riotously disrupt the social order.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-30 16:43:24 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-7-30 12:14
Let's imagine the Occupy the Wall Street turned violent, the police definitely wouldn't sit on the ...

But the good people of HK don't have to imagine this kind of scenario, it's there real as life in front of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-30 23:12:05 |Display all floors
The rioting in HK seems wrong to me. It gives an excuse to limit rights even more. I wonder if it is provoked by the authorities to justify a crack-down. Certainly, the people of Taiwan are watching closely to see what their own situation would be if they rejoin China.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-31 11:32:51 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2019-7-30 23:12
The rioting in HK seems wrong to me. It gives an excuse to limit rights even more. I wonder if it is ...

"the people of Taiwan are watching closely to see what their own situation would be if they rejoin China"
That's another excuse for Taiwanese independence seeking leaders to swing votes in their favor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-31 11:38:46 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2019-7-30 23:12
The rioting in HK seems wrong to me. It gives an excuse to limit rights even more. I wonder if it is ...

"I wonder if it is provoked by the authorities to justify a crack-down."
You are letting your imagination run wild!  Those riots were carried out by HongKongers without provocation by the authorities!  Only a wicked mind could imagine the authorities descending to that depth; in fact they very much prefer peace and non violence, so businss and life can carry on withot interruption!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-1 16:55:36 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-31 11:32
"the people of Taiwan are watching closely to see what their own situation would be if they rejoin ...

Not an excuse but rather a very good reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-19 19:30:06 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-7-29 14:41
I must say that I'm holding the copy rights,

but I do forgive you
I must say that I'm holding the copy rights,

Didn't know that. So it is Kbay who has to pay for royalty free.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.