Author: huaqiao

"Democracy" of the west taken to extreme [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-29 14:30:53 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-7-29 13:09
re:   "Considering the past weeks of violence and unreasonable demands of the pro-democracy camp, it ...

" I could carry on, but them actions you will never see on Western media outlet." It's great that Chinese media is covering all of such violence in HK. Has it also shown full coverage of the several millions of HK people who were involved in such protests beforehand ? Given this massive advantage in numbers they could easily over power the HK police force if they really wanted to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-29 14:35:58 |Display all floors
"Democracy" of the west has produced a clown in the White House who spends all his time tearing up agreements the previous admin put together, and hurling racist insults at fellow Americans, asking them to go home to where they come from,  when in fact their home is the US!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-29 14:41:24 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-7-29 13:35
That is why we need to challenge the lies and half-truths of those lying media. By the way, why th ...

I must say that I'm holding the copy rights,

but I do forgive you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-29 14:50:36 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-7-29 14:30
" I could carry on, but them actions you will never see on Western media outlet." It's great that  ...

re:  " it also shown full coverage of the several millions of HK people who were involved in such protests beforehand"

They just been out for an afternoon, NO violence whatsoever...

I'm talking about a couple of hundred trouble makers, with World wide support...

The Officers don't want to hurt them, they speak the same language but waving foreign flags...
Still, it's very difficult for the Force, their parents and the anti foreign media...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-30 05:48:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-29 14:35
"Democracy" of the west has produced a clown in the White House who spends all his time tearing up a ...

"hurling racist insults at fellow Americans" But not against yellow Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-30 10:21:27 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-7-30 05:48
"hurling racist insults at fellow Americans" But not against yellow Americans.

That does not make the racist president any better!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-30 11:48:24 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-30 10:21
That does not make the racist president any better!

So maybe he's a banana.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.