Author: ceciliazhang

Working mothers face obstacles to having second child [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-17 07:25:10 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-15 11:36
Since ages ago!  It has always been to practice of govts all over the world to manage population g ...

I don't think you understand the question I asked.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-17 07:27:47 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-15 13:05
Govts all over the world do that; some countries even give bonuses to mothers for having second, t ...

Those are not bonuses. The money is for assistance in raising their child. It's not an "Attaboy Award" for having more children. It's goes to offset costs of daycare, food, clothing, medicines, etc.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-17 14:51:19 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-7-17 07:25
I don't think you understand the question I asked.

Sorry, I am not an English teacher!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-17 14:59:58 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-7-17 07:27
Those are not bonuses. The money is for assistance in raising their child. It's not an "Attaboy Aw ...

Keep yourself informed;  that has been the practice for ages in tiny Singapore, and they ARE bonuses paid out based on the number of children a mother has, not an assistance scheme.  Many babies there are called bonus babies precisely for this reason!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-17 19:32:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-17 14:59
Keep yourself informed;  that has been the practice for ages in tiny Singapore, and they ARE bonus ...

That may be so in your country, but it doesn't work that way in mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-18 11:38:33 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-7-17 19:32
That may be so in your country, but it doesn't work that way in mine.

I keep informed; you are presumptuous, that is not my country!!  I read more widely than you do!  And we are not talking particularly about your country, we are discussing China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-18 14:00:16 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-15 13:05
Govts all over the world do that; some countries even give bonuses to mothers for having second, t ...

Children are being used to buy a house with garden.
     I  know at least adozen having 4/5 to get the job done...

Knowledge is everything

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.