Author: voice_cd

Should the practice of men rolling up their shirts be banned? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-10 15:32:38 |Display all floors
Mrsmarkwu Post time: 2019-7-10 14:44
Maybe a good opportunity for smart marketers to create some really light/cool top wearings for our c ...

It is not a problem of shortage of cool clothings, there are plenty, if you care to shop around,  it's more a problem of laziness and over-casualness, a practice handed down from their ancestors!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-10 15:42:25 |Display all floors
The locals are so used to seeing such unsightly topless men in their midst, they hardly complain, but foreigners generally expect some decency in public dress code.  I've never seen a foreigner dressed like that in public squares or shopping malls in China.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2019-7-11 01:42:33 |Display all floors
""Should the practice of men rolling up their shirts be banned?""

Let's compromise. I'll agree to have rolled up shirts to be banned if
toddlers running around restaurants screaming at the top of their little lungs are banned too.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-11 06:35:23 |Display all floors
The men should be allowed only if women are allowed, too. Equality, people ... equality!
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-11 06:51:33 |Display all floors
"keep their shirts on when in public"
The next for men will be to wear a T Shirt when at a swimming pool or at the beach  How long before that old government f@@ts  ban the woman for wearing their sexy mini T Shirts which expose the soft front part of their body just below the chest  
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2019-7-11 07:57:32 |Display all floors
So, you wouldn't post my response? O.k. I still think it is hilariously ridiculous. ;P;P

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-7-11 09:12:54 |Display all floors
i dont think anyone will be bothered by it.....
focus on more important issues like smoking in public,  social behaviour on public transports......etc....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.