Author: pnp

Topless Men In Public Places Are An Eyesore!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-13 12:21:12 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-7-13 11:09

I go for cover up, doesn't matter how the bodies are covered up!  Men swaggering about in public squares and malls, exposing their breasts to women and girls is infringing upon their modesty!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 13:33:29 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-13 11:28
"I don't see that those government old men and you complain about the woman wearing that mini T Sh ...

Bet you don't complain only if men don't wear T Shirts, you complain if they roll-up their T Shirt to under their breasts.
As I've said before if you can't adapt or what you see in China, no one force you to stay here, you can pack your stuff and leave, no one will miss you, 90% of your writings on the forum are complaining about China.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 14:20:59 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2019-7-13 13:33
Bet you don't complain only if men don't wear T Shirts, you complain if they roll-up their T Shirt ...

haha, you should direct oiur ire at  the city governments which enacted a law t o ban unsightly topless men in public, not me; I just happen to agree with what they have done!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 14:25:14 |Display all floors
Bet you don't complain only if men don't wear T Shirts, you complain if they roll-up their T Shirt ...

"you can pack your stuff and leave, no one will miss you, 90% of your writings on the forum are complaining about China."

Don't need your advice; I love it here in China, thank you!  And I am doing my bit to keep its public places free of ugly men exposing their private parts, an affront to all decent minded individuals, especially women and girls!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 14:31:25 |Display all floors

"90% of your writings on the forum are complaining about China."

Obviously you don't read very well, nor do you read widely enough my comments in Forum, which are in support of China in whatever it does right; I won't shy away from comdemning bad behavior that gives China  a bad impression!  You come across as some being trying to steal the credit by making unfounded remarks about my comments, perhaps to endear yourself with your Chinese hosts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 14:41:23 |Display all floors

"Bet you don't complain only if men don't wear T Shirts, you complain if they roll-up their T Shirt to under their breasts"

Again, it shows you don't understand simple English, I can't make it any simpler for you!  I have made it clear that they don't wear anything, not that they roll up their T shirt to under their breasts.  Go read my posts again and correct yourself!  Btw, I disagree with both, not wearing T shirts,  and rolling T shirts to under their breasts, exposing their ugly bodies, as do the city governments! You are shooting the messenger, when you should be directing your comments at those disgraceful topless men in public!  Sad, it is do gooders like you who encourage bad behavior!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 14:46:17 |Display all floors

I have several Chinese city governments on my side of this argument, what have you got on your side?  None!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.