Author: appleeater

Hong Kong police arrest six during Sunday protests [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-9 14:34:28 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-7-9 13:20
Lam's climb down posed no surprise to me. Her tear dropping performance in front of the TV after the ...

re: "Step down Lam, and enjoy your retirement with your family.
Take a cruise, you have deserved it."

Never should she step down, that's exactly what the 5 eyes are after...
     Never-Ever- give in to them...
She's Chinese, she learned her lesson the hard way...
    Extending an olive branch to the opposition was her biggest mistake...   I'd have done the same, believing in the goodness of human beings at the time...
     However, from now on I'd reflect on my weakness and stick with the rules to defend my Country against foreigners...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-9 18:57:06 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-7-9 14:34
Take a cruise, you have deserved i ...

Just an example:

Serena Williams was fined $10,000 by the All England Club for damaging one of Wimbledon’s courts with her racket ...

Nick Kyrgios was fined $8,000 in total from separate unsportsmanlike incidents in his first and second rounds...

Now in H.K.: The Legislative Council chamber was vandalized...

Smashed glass doors, broken monitors, electronic control panels and surveillance cameras wrenched from their positions and vandalised meeting rooms told of the volume of violence used by anti-government protesters who breached Hong Kong’s legislature on Monday...

I wonder how much they get charged by them foreign judges...

Ok, I'll let you in on a secret;  NIL...
        Foolish taxpayers will foot the bill, for the damage and them Judges

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-9 19:07:41 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-7-9 14:34
Take a cruise, you have deserved i ...

HK government is supposed to play hard ball with the rioters, despite the uproar instigated by the west media.

Over time, the ruckus will blow over, and everything will be business as usual, minus the rabble rousers and their sheeple...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-10 20:37:11 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-7-9 19:07
HK government is supposed to play hard ball with the rioters, despite the uproar instigated by the ...

Them rabble rousers need to be voted out and replaced with non second passport holding folks...

Then, and only then Hong Kong will prosper again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-11 14:40:27 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-7-10 20:37
Them rabble rousers need to be voted out and replaced with non second passport holding folks...

Why not simply replace her with a panda ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-12 12:32:49 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-7-9 18:57
Just an example:

Serena Williams was fined $10,000 by the All England Club for damaging one of  ...

Curious, why does Hong Kong have foreign judges who know nothing about Chinese culture, history etc etc? Still unable to shake off its colonial past?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-12 13:26:27 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-7-11 14:40
Why not simply replace her with a panda ?

Why not? Simple. That is because the fault does not lie with her but the rebel rousers who are being indoctrinated with "democratic" poison by certain western media, governments and people such as "activists". These elements try to enforce their doctrine on others who do not see things the same way as them as if they have the moral high ground to do so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.