Author: CeciliaQ

Thousands rally to support Hong Kong police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-4 14:53:50 |Display all floors
Anson Chan speaking on the BBC new invite:
"I am hearted by Jeremy Hunt's threat to China of 'serious consequences'....."
With so many running dogs like Anson Chan within your border, Beijing will need to work hard on its internal and external security policies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-4 15:46:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Kbay at 2019-7-4 16:12

What is Jeremy Hunt's direct, now again repeated threat to China of "serious consequences.."?Could it be to divorce his Chinese wife Lucia Guide, who is from Xi'an?
Incidentally, Hunt made claimed in public Guo is Japanese.
He only made correction when and after a news presenter pointed out she was Chinese.
Hunt's love of everything Japanese he already made known.
He speaks Japanese, and taught in Japan as English teacher in the 1990s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-4 15:52:54 |Display all floors
The British love interfering in China's internal affairs, maybe we should give them a taste of their own medicine.China should come out in public support of Boris Johnson for the UK Prime Minister job now in full swing contest.
What is there to lose?
Both are rotten apples as far as China's concerned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-4 16:10:41 |Display all floors
Yesterday a friend posted me a viral video piece showing one the leading agitator in this ongoing unrest in Hong Kong.Outside the HKSAR legislative council building, Claudia Mo Bowering was tell her son,
"don't break into the building, you will get up to ten years..."
The disobedient son replied in his broken Chinese, "mammy, I have to do my bit for your pan-Dem party".
Well, Mo son certainly did his bit of wrecking to the Legco building didn't he Claudia?
Who is the clever boy then eh?

The estimated repaired cost to the completely vandalised Legco building is now USD50 million.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-4 16:18:43 |Display all floors
I find China's handling of internal and foreign PR is still very docile. It is both too reserve and and it's reacting too direct.
It is hopeless!

You need to hit back at your enemy if not with missiles, then in media publicity of naming and shaming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-5 10:29:04 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-7-4 14:48
Trade with them if they want to, but China must always remind itself the Five eyes countries would d ...

"and keep China permanently 'the sick man of Asia".

Britain is fast becoming the sick man of Europe, with the Brexit mess it can't sort out!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-5 12:22:57 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-7-4 16:10
Yesterday a friend posted me a viral video piece showing one the leading agitator in this ongoing un ...

"The estimated repaired cost to the completely vandalised Legco building is now USD50 million"

Make the vandals pay every dollar, even if it takes them a while lifetime, besides jailing them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.