Author: pnp

Fedex Caught Red-handed!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-7 11:29:37 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-6-6 15:20
Indeed, it's getting this way

Ha, US wants to control every country on earth, but it can't have its way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-8 20:34:44 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-7 11:28
'China is the US's largest FOREIGN creditor,'

Yes, I should clarify, it's largest 'FOREIGN credit ...

That depends on how big of a douche they are being.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-9 19:03:57 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-6-7 07:08
Perhaps you could learn to think a little. China, Japan, and the United States are not the only co ...

Wow, wow, watch your language, old man, you are too old to be seen being petulant.

I think a crash course in finance is not right for you, primary school maths is ...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-12 08:28:22 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-6-9 19:03
Wow, wow, watch your language, old man, you are too old to be seen being petulant.

I think a c ...

Do you mean the primary school maths that you failed because you were too busy playing video games?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-12 13:06:24 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-6-12 08:28
Do you mean the primary school maths that you failed because you were too busy playing video games ...

You must have been a class clown when you were young, always acting the giddy goat.

Anyway, it's enjoyable to see you here, people do need something to laugh at every now and then.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-26 10:37:41 |Display all floors
After all the denials of wrongdoing, Fedex now has sued the US Commerce Dept for requiring it to enforce the law against Huawei.  This is a clear admission that Fedex was indeed re-routing Huawei parcels deliberately to US, and not errors as it previusly claimed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-26 22:06:29 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-26 10:37
After all the denials of wrongdoing, Fedex now has sued the US Commerce Dept for requiring it to enf ...

re:   and not errors as it previusly claimed!

Regarding:  Fedex suing the US Commerce Dept, nothing but typically Hollywood drama...
       I must say, uncle Sam is good at it...
But nowadays, the Middle Kingdom is making movies as well

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.