Author: pnp

Fedex Caught Red-handed!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-5 18:21:17 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-5 10:51
Huawei can't do that!  Only Uncle Sam can, and has been doing that for ages, incluidng listening i ...

Huawei knows better than to engage in any espionage scheme, which carries serious consequences.
By contrast, the free-wheeling Uncle Sam would roughhouse every country in Europe with abandon, like when it was caught eavesdropping on Merkel, it just easily got off the hook with impunity.

Sadly, not every European can see the writing on the wall.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-6 11:00:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-6-6 14:26
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-6-5 18:21
Huawei knows better than to engage in any espionage scheme, which carries serious consequences.
B ...

And disappointingly, UK has reversed its decision to include Huawei in its 5G program because of Trump's pressure!  Where is UK's independence?  Is it a vassal state of the US?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-6 13:44:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-6 11:00
And disappointingly, UK has reversed its decision to include Huawei in ots %G program because of T ...

re:  "Where is UK's independence? Is it a vassal sate of the US?'

I don't think I need to answer your question...

In my opinion; the UK and Canada are on par...
      To make it easier to figure out for our forumites,  ALL 5 eyes are in reality ONE...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-6 14:27:31 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-6-6 13:44
re:  "Where is UK's independence? Is it a vassal sate of the US?'

I don't think I need to answe ...

haha, all 5 Eyes under US control! Pity them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-6 15:20:27 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-6 14:27
haha, all 5 Eyes under US control! Pity them!

Indeed, it's getting this way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-7 07:08:16 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-6-5 17:40
1.17/(1.17+1.07+23)=4.6%, nearly 5% rathere than 3%, you have to work on your maths, old man.  

Perhaps you could learn to think a little. China, Japan, and the United States are not the only countries which hold US debt. Other countries hold a portion as well, therefore the US Treasury Department's figures of 3% still hold. Please stop arguing on the basis of stupidity ... |You aren't very good at it.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-7 11:28:25 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-6-5 07:09
Furthermore, China is the US's largest FOREIGN creditor, followed by Japan, as I stated earlier.

'China is the US's largest FOREIGN creditor,'

Yes, I should clarify, it's largest 'FOREIGN creditor'.  But that is important too!  Being the largest foreign creditor gives China a lot of leverage over the US!  You won't treat your biggest foreign creditor badly, would you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.