Author: pnp

Fedex Caught Red-handed!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-4 17:40:57 |Display all floors

So, it is US Trump Administration that fouled!
Goodness! Why would FEDEX do it and under whose instructions other than those top brass numb skulls!

SHAME AND DISGRACE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-5 07:05:58 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-5-31 09:48
Hi, old bean, sorry for winding you up again.

And I am also sorry to break the news to you t ...

China holds 1.17 trillion, Japan holds 1.07 trillion, and most of the rest of the 23 trillion is held by US citizens in stocks and bonds. Wow!!! Let's brag that we hold some US debt ... Whoop-dee-doo!!!

Sorry to break it to you, but what China holds is a fraction of the total US debt, like 3%.  Do you really think the States is stupid enough to give a large portion (>50%) of its debt to your country? The greatest portion of U|S debt is held by the American people. |You are naive to think otherwise.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-5 07:07:24 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-5-31 11:00
Just for your info, China is US's largest creditor; it holds the most US treasury bills, worthless ...

Wrong ... The American people are the US government's largest creditor.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-5 07:09:30 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-5-31 11:00
Just for your info, China is US's largest creditor; it holds the most US treasury bills, worthless ...

Furthermore, China is the US's largest FOREIGN creditor, followed by Japan, as I stated earlier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-5 10:49:06 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-6-4 13:43
If the stock pile is so big then how can the earth be so rare !?

Digression!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-5 10:51:08 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-6-4 13:48
By tapping into the phone lines at the White House.

Huawei can't do that!  Only Uncle Sam can, and has been doing that for ages, incluidng listening in to Angela Merkel's phone conversations!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-5 17:40:42 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-6-5 07:05
China holds 1.17 trillion, Japan holds 1.07 trillion, and most of the rest of the 23 trillion is h ...

1.17/(1.17+1.07+23)=4.6%, nearly 5% rathere than 3%, you have to work on your maths, old man.
If you were finance-savvy, you would have known a 5% holding is more than enough to set off a massive turbulence in the US treasury bond market, shall I recommend a course in the basics of finance for you?

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.