Author: parcher

indian food in china  Close [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-5-21 13:40:52 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-5-21 13:29
If you look at the right leg of the person in the picture, you'll realize she is like Mrs. Christop ...

looks like she stays well away from the food she is serving to her customers....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-21 16:34:12 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-5-21 13:40
looks like she stays well away from the food she is serving to her customers....

It could have been a man though on second thoughts.  At first I thought I saw a high-heel shoe on the right...no it's just a shadow.

Did you notice that the bottom of his pants on the right side is so constricted that I wonder how he got into it in the first place, and the position of the right knee relative to the rest of the body doesn't match -- it's too low.

A man in Chengdu starved to a literally skin-and-bone condition while working at an Indian restaurant, not to mention his scarecrow appearance in the picture.

What do you think of that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-21 17:25:43 |Display all floors
How puzzling...

The waitress wears pants and has an apron but the waiter wears a long skirt and a long-strapped but thin bag...so 'he' is not a waiter but a customer going to the counter to pay....but then again where is his right hand if not going through the marble counter? Meanwhile it is hard to recall anyone drinking beer with a curry meal. It is also odd the floor mat is so far into the room when it should normally be nearer the edge of the door and dis-aligned by customers walking in and out. And then there's the matter of his/her two shadows besides the inexplicable image of a poster, all at the counter...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-5-21 18:57:36 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-5-21 16:34
It could have been a man though on second thoughts.  At first I thought I saw a high-heel shoe on  ...

No its the waitress who is indian
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-5-21 19:01:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-5-21 19:06
markwu Post time: 2019-5-21 17:25
How puzzling...

The waitress wears pants and has an apron but the waiter wears a long skirt and a l ...

spice magic restaurant in soho both woman. The skinny lady takes yr orders and the other one to the left brings the food to your table.....
the beer was the best part

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-21 19:55:32 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-5-21 19:01
spice magic restaurant in soho both woman. The skinny lady takes yr orders and the other one to the ...

Ah, then i stand corrected. Indeed, tripadvisor shows a picture of that counter. But why did the skinny lady carry a sling-bag?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-5-21 20:26:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-5-21 20:45

i cant get my review on tripadvisor to clear.......
have you been able to post reviews on tripadvisor from china, thats if your in china?

i dont know why she wore a sling -bag.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.