Author: SEARU

Sex acts as knife to body [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-21 10:33:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-5-20 13:24
Dogs are very strong too, and they have sex everytime they see a stray bitch;  no courtship requir ...

It is a joke if you really believe dog is stronger than cattle!
In chinese we have an interesting character 生 which is a cattle (牛)plus ‘一’ as ‘ground’. Which word means ‘birth’ or 'life’, why?  When baby-cattle first comes onto the ground from mother‘s 'stomach', the  magic animal can soon stand up and begin to walk within few minutes after birth that was real scene I saw when I was little!  So let me say that our ancestors were quite clever who took 生 as ‘living’! I wish youth should do as bulls who can make a living as early as possible and raise themselves independently!
Bull represents ‘active’, ‘positive’ and ‘useful’! We forumites should post more meaningful writings for kids' growth which help them to own healthy concept about the physical world!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-21 10:56:41 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-5-20 13:24
Dogs are very strong too, and they have sex everytime they see a stray bitch;  no courtship requir ...

I noticed your this ‘strange’ and ‘weak’ comment as soon as it got approval by the editor but I hesitated to make an instant reply! Now I think the best answer should be as the following:
If explained in our culture dog is good at shouting empty slogans! The first part of 狗(dog)looks exactly like the animal‘s body jumping up in the air from the ground and 句 seems as ‘’the widely-opening mouth’ plus 口(mouth). 句 originally means ‘sentence’ but here it should hint that the animal is shouting again and again without stopping which can not do anything else for its master!
According to our custom, we look down this kind of beast!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-10 12:00:10 |Display all floors
In a country like the US, where there are many six-related things (you can check it online for some idea), old people are much stronger and exist in better health than Chinese.

My teacher, a part-timer marrying an old US guy in China and moved to US and found her parents-in-law were still alive and they drove to enjoy everyday...

Chinese women need to eat many chicks and rest for a long time after childbirth, white women  go to office or go swimming immediately after son is taken out of womb.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.