Author: ceciliazhang

Is it appropriate to use social credit system to address uncivilized behavior? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-3 11:48:23 |Display all floors
China's social credit system is a great idea not seen elsewhere; it should be put to better use to curb all manner of anti social behavior, and not limited to the present few offences!  When offenders get hit by this system, denied access to what hey take for granted like travelling on planes and subways, have bank loans etc, they will change their bad behavior, as the penalty affects their social life very badly!  They are practically paralysed by the system! That is the best deterrent against anti social behavior that has not only brought misery to others, but also given China a bad name!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-3 12:20:41 |Display all floors
To get to the root, the parents should share the demerits as well in the ratio 40:60. Then they will start to realize upbringing is the real parenting.

The face-recognition algorithm can efficiently and swiftly do the task of identifying.

The end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-4 13:56:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-4 14:43:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-4 15:19:54 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2019-5-4 13:56

I can't guess your meaning!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-4 15:29:54 |Display all floors
My post is missing but only today i understand why.  LLTM

(long live the Motherland!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-4 15:33:58 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-5-3 11:41
"As standards of living rise, so will those of behavior in public."

That's wishful thinking!  Fac ...
there are more breaking of traffic laws resulting in deaths and injuries, drunk driving because they have become rich, can afford cars and plenty booze too!

That's just a statistical rule. pnp -- more cars, more accidents.  

No cars, no accidents.

Would you rather live in a world with no cars and no accidents, or one with many cars and statistically acceptable number of accidents?

I bet you want the former?

Sell me your junk car for one yuan then.  I guarantee that after the transaction you would never have a car accident in which you were the driver.

That's an offer you can't refuse, and rest assured your whole family will thank me for it.

Tell me where the one yuan should be sent.

As to the car, I'll make arrangements to pick it up sometime in my next life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.