Author: ceciliazhang

Should India adopt ‘996’ schedule to catch up with China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-21 18:16:23 |Display all floors
It has never been a question of whether India wants to adopt the 996 schedule for its workers.

The place is simply too hot and crowded and 666 -- the devil -- is the best they could hope for.

Did you guys get it>  6 hours for 66 days out of the year.

Why?  Blame it on the weather, as always.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-4-21 20:55:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-4-21 21:22
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-4-21 17:33
That's less than the price for a basement in Shanghai's Baoshan district that is far  ...

I go where ever my work takes me. 3 yrs in zhongshan/Huizhou then to CQ.......why buy a basement in shanghai when you can buy a quality pad elsewhere for same price? CQ has huge potential, and some have compared its economy to shanghai in the 90's but on a much larger scale......it is chinas 3rd largest center for motor vehicle production, and the largest ptoducer of motor vehicles. 10 thousand manufactoring factories are based there with high production rates.......the list goes on and on, and no wonder the thais are keen to do business in CQ.......dont knock the mega city of chongqing

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-22 00:18:30 |Display all floors
I heard that they actually shot down the wrong satellite.

They shot down their own $30 million military satellite which was sent into orbit a few days before the anti-satellite missile was launched.

Of course they wouldn't acknowledge it but still -- it wasn't the intended target satellite.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.