Post time 2019-4-28 10:41:07 |Display all floors
RE/ Available in sealed packages mixed with palatable carbohydrates
Good to know.  i will take a look later at suprmarket

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 13:05:34 |Display all floors
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2019-4-28 10:41
RE/ Available in sealed packages mixed with palatable carbohydrates
Good to know.  i will take a loo ...

I am painting my house this weekend.  So everything is covered with plastics and I won't have access to the box of sealed packages with garlic and palatable carbs until the workers are done with the job.  

Remind me to show you a picture later to see if that would help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 13:12:55 |Display all floors
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2019-4-5 10:47
Garlic also kills any parasites in stomach from infected meat/ please add more benefits from gatlic

If that fails, take a course combined of: amoxycillin, clarithromycin and pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate. One week of it and those h.pylori will be expelled from the system.

He in washington dc whose diet is heavy on meaty burgers should take this better advice than continue to endanger the world to everyone's dismay these days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 13:29:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 15:00:28 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2019-4-28 13:12
If that fails, take a course combined of: amoxycillin, clarithromycin and pantoprazole sodium sesq ...

Hey Mark, glad you're here.  

Yes, I concur with what you're saying here, and nowadays the standard eradication treatment for H. pylori is a regimen of two antibiotics plus a proton pump inhibitor.  Ranitidine bismuth citrate, combined with clarithromycin and amoxicillin or metronidazole work just fine.   H. pylori infection can recur anywhere between 6 months to 2 years after eradication therapy.  The interesting thing is that the rate of peptic ulcer recurrence within 2 years after eradication therapy was significantly higher than that after more than 2 years, and so an afflicted person needs to be re-tested within 2 years.   Duodenal ulcers can be asymptomatic and due to its carcinogenicity, any H. pylori infection should be screened using tests for antibodies in blood, tests for antigens in stool, endoscopic biopsies, or just a urea breath test.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 15:09:49 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2019-4-28 13:12
If that fails, take a course combined of: amoxycillin, clarithromycin and pantoprazole sodium sesq ...

Yep, but I think the individual should do a urea breath test first to see if H. pylori is present.  I've a longer post for you but those antibiotic names kick off the filter system.  I think Jeffrey is talking about non-bacterial pathogens in his comment.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 17:25:51 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-4-28 15:09
Yep, but I think the individual should do a urea breath test first to see if H. pylori is present. ...

Thanks, wchao37.  I took the regime sans the test on the off-chance it might work, antibiotics rule notwithstanding. And it did.

The actual reasons for the bravado were: (a) the gastroenterologist's bill would have been beyond me, and (b) she's hot and the cardiologist for the aftermath was not around.  ()

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.