Views: 4597|Replies: 27

Garlic Garlic Garlic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-5 10:43:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JeffreyArcher at 2019-4-5 10:47

Add Garlic to your diet now/

its incredibly healthy for us. i have been using it thru the winter, and results very good. No colds or flu, and generally feel much better. I chop one bulb of garlic a day and mix it with milk and water in a sauce pan. Garlic is also used for Tb tuberculosis and can make quick recovery. Its so powerful we should all be using more garlic for health benefits. Perhaps you have, and can share some more tips? we know its smelly but just clean your teeth after using garlic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-5 10:47:08 |Display all floors
Garlic also kills any parasites in stomach from infected meat/ please add more benefits from gatlic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-25 16:25:01 |Display all floors
Garlic is a godsend to humans for its intrinsic value, but I've never heard of anyone mixing it with milk.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2019-4-25 20:47:31 |Display all floors
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2019-4-5 10:47
Garlic also kills any parasites in stomach from infected meat/ please add more benefits from gatlic

I know Garlic is good for you in so many ways, but I can't stand the smell of it.

There is not much on a menu in China I refuse, apart from the obvious Pig's Brain, Pigs feet, chickens feet, snake etc, but when I get a crunchy bit of ginger in meals in China that puts me off big time YUK wtf. I'd rather eat Ducks tongue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-26 00:48:31 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2019-4-25 20:47
I know Garlic is good for you in so many ways, but I can't stand the smell of it.

There is not m ...
There is not much on a menu in China I refuse, apart from the obvious Pig's Brain, Pigs feet, chickens feet, snake etc, but when I get a crunchy bit of ginger in meals in China that puts me off big time YUK wtf. I'd rather eat Ducks tongue

Actually Archer is right.  

Ginger is good and good for your health.  

Even though personally I can't just bite on a large piece of ginger either, I can live with small bites -- they aren't that bad if you bite in small pieces.

The foods you mention might sound unusual, but your taste buds can't hear those words, and I can guarantee they would like the taste of pigs feet and chickens feet all the same.   

E

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-27 15:23:05 |Display all floors
Try it in a drink if your worried about smell/
chop it up but allow it to stand for 10 mins to allow alcin to come out, which is very important. All the benefits can be found online, but one piece of info which was interesting is, olympic athletes in ancient greece took it to enhance their performances, along with labourers.

Garlic is our friend/ add it to your shopping lists

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-28 00:40:35 |Display all floors
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2019-4-27 15:23
Try it in a drink if your worried about smell/
chop it up but allow it to stand for 10 mins to allo ...

Really?  So the Greeks knew the beneficial properties of ginger based upon empirical experience.

Plato would not have acknowledged any such empirical experience as true knowledge (Book VII, The Cave, The Republic).

All the same, I totally accept your statements as true because I can see evidence of its beneficial properties from its users.

I don't even have to cut it into smaller pieces.  Now they are conveniently available in sealed packages mixed with palatable carbohydrates.  In the fresh form, mold can grow on it if you put it in a fridge compartment with high humidity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.