Author: Saul

Missing Chinese student found [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-7 22:33:22 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-4-7 20:47
Par for the course in Canada ... sad.

You are ignoring the fact that this trend of rich Chinese kids flashing their wealth started in China, and if I remember correctly, every time it is brought up here in the CD forums, people like you condemn it. Your response is nothing more than a pitiful excuse to shift the blame.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-16 10:23:56 |Display all floors
Chinese farmers are more clever. They never flash their cash

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-16 11:13:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-4-16 11:19
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2019-4-16 10:23
Chinese farmers are more clever. They never flash their cash

You must have missed that report about the rich Chinese duck farmer who bought a C$5.1million Bucatti sports car for his son, both living in Vancouver in palatial home!  Another kidnap victim in the making?
Media Report:
"The son of a Chinese tycoon is buying a C$5.1 million (S$5 million) custom Bugatti sports car in Vancouver, apparently with his father's Union Pay credit card, according to a picture of the invoice the young man posted on Instagram to complain about Canadian taxes."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-16 14:33:33 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-4-16 11:13
You must have missed that report about the rich Chinese duck farmer who bought a C$5.1million Bucat ...

probably for face i think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-17 11:15:11 |Display all floors
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2019-4-16 14:33
probably for face i think

And he is not the only Chinese who does that!  Many Chinese both at home and abroad flaunt their wealth, that's an undeniable fact!  Yes, it's about face, which is so important to the Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.