Views: 28450|Replies: 8

Let kids become strong on politics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-23 10:49:45 |Display all floors
As tradition Chinese people respect officials more than foreign counterparts! Sometimes we take administrator as parent who cares too much on our living! In China ‘politics’ is a serious big business which should be done only by VIP instead of us weeds-like ordinary citizens! For the state, ‘politics’ means ‘the government work' as that English dictionary claims. For a man, the same term (politics)should represent how powerful his head is on thinking ability for living!
The goal of schooling is to teach kids the basic skill on how to think and do at present and in the future. All lessons are prepared to train students to think in a smart way and do things with high efficiency!  This is the task of our politics subject.

In fact other subjects are also served for the general aim of our education. Mathematics reveals the relationships of numbers and shapes which is complicated on logical judging! Physics tells the known stories hidden behind the physical objects which theory goes like space-ship that takes you to a far-away place! ................
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 12:49:39 |Display all floors
Confucius said:“You will feel puzzled if you always learn without independent thinking!”
Really all lessons should be to taught to make children to think more about the real world! Never do lessons in the air with little connection on the reality! Natural science subjects go in this way!
But the problem in the education field is that too many exams have peeled off children‘s interest on self-exploring! They have too much unnecessary written homework to deal with which cost terrible time and energy!:
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-23 12:59:35 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-3-23 12:49
Confucius said:“You will feel puzzled if you always learn without independent thinking!”
Really a ...

Now it is so strange that the information of this comment can be ‘seen’ on the BBS but the post has got approval yet!
To the editor: Please don't throw away the writing above as you did last time! I am determined to do well on the topic although I am a physics teacher!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-28 22:01:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-3-28 22:04

In the past through many posts I have claimed the same personal point of view:
It is wrong if you say that schooling is to let kids learn more knowledge! Instead, teaching should  help students become stronger on how to think through book-reading and skill-training!
So it is stupid to check how much knowledge children have got through frequent exams!
I think all subjects should served for the improvement of thinking! Never force the poor children to do repeating jobs without stopping like slave!
All teachers should act as philosophers who can guide children to think in a logical way in and out of class through different programs! It is important for ordinary teachers to reveal the internal links within one book which is the author‘s spirit and soul!  Don't fool kids with shallow things for your salary-earning!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-31 12:56:09 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-3-23 12:59
Now it is so strange that the information of this comment can be ‘seen’ on the BBS but the post  ...

"To the editor: Please don't throw away the writing above as you did last time! I am determined to do well on the topic although I am a physics teacher!"

Only a loser would plead with Voice CD to publish his thread; it is up to Voice to determine which thread gets published!  If yours is a good story, you don't have to beg for its publication!  We all love good interesting stories, written in standard English, not Chinglish, which is so difficulkt to understand and follow!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-31 16:58:53 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-31 12:56
"To the editor: Please don't throw away the writing above as you did last time! I am determined to ...

About “ which is so difficulkt to understand and follow!!": ???
What is “difficulkt”?  I can not figure out what sort of English you use!   (Kidding  for pleasure!)

Anyway thanks for your reminding! I will work hard to improve my writing ability! More walking can make the legs become strong! Practice means success!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-1 10:43:10 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-3-31 16:58
About “ which is so difficulkt to understand and follow!!": ???
What is “difficulkt”?  I can n ...

Typing error, "difficult" You can gues what it is from the rest of the sentence; you deliberately want me to correct it for you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.