Author: cestmoi

50% Americans Believe in Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-24 14:14:15 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-3-19 17:57
It probably is a cathartic experience for the Americans who voted him into power.

Lion, like you and I always said, "Believe it or not, it's not untrue."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 14:51:36 |Display all floors
A witch hunt?

I don't think so.

The only witch we saw in recent years was Hillary, and she is now in hibernation.

She might even try for a re-run, but she's not going to win  -- too many doubts in people's minds and too many latent problems involving emails.

Like I said, Trump evokes different feelings in different people.

For Confederate remnants still dreaming revivals in Dixieland, he might even appear to be the only one who can stop China, like President Andrew Jackson had sent the Cherokees on the Trail of Tears in the 1830s after gold was discovered in Georgia.

Without any real understanding of the American mentality, China hoped in vain for America to reciprocate the goodwill.  

She sincerely wanted to cooperate with America for win-win results, but all she got in return was a slap in the face best exemplified by the case of Meng from Huawei.  

The basic problem is that America wants EVERYTHING and simply wouldn't accept China as an equal, as I had pointed out many many times in these forums -- and that's because of the history of her successful genocidal wars of extermination against the Native Americans.

That kind of mentality wasn't apparent in the past (like during the Sino-Japanese War) because when China was distant and weak, she posed no threat to America's narcissistic Superman image.

From barely 10% of America's GDP in 1979, China's economy in 2017 was already bigger than America's using PPP parameters, or 70% that of America's GDP in 2018.

No wonder Anne Coulter is seeing God.

She is such a confused old lady that she didn't know that black shadow in the dark was not Donald Trump, but a nighttime intruder into her bedroom who had come to fulfill her three-legged dream of complete satisfaction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 15:09:01 |Display all floors
A witch hunt?

I don't think so.

The only witch we saw in recent years was Hillary, and she is now in hibernation.

She might even try for a re-run, but she's not going to win  -- too many doubts in people's minds and too many latent problems involving emails.

For Confederate remnants still dreaming revivals in Dixieland, he might even appear to be the only one who can stop China, like President Andrew Jackson had sent the Cherokees on the Trail of Tears in the 1830s after gold was discovered in Georgia.

Without any real understanding of the American mentality, China hoped in vain for America to reciprocate the goodwill.  

She sincerely wanted to cooperate with America for win-win results, but all she got in return was a slap in the face best exemplified by the case of Meng from Huawei.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 15:11:08 |Display all floors
A witch hunt?

I don't think so.

She might even try for a re-run, but she's not going to win  -- too many doubts in people's minds and too many festering scandals involving emails.

Without any real understanding of the American mentality, China hoped in vain for America to reciprocate her goodwill.  

She sincerely wanted to cooperate with America for win-win results, but all she got in return was a slap in the face best exemplified by the case of Huawei.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 15:13:39 |Display all floors

The basic problem is that America wants EVERYTHING and simply wouldn't accept China as an equal, as I had pointed out many many times in these forums -- and that's because of the history of her successful genocidal wars of extermination against the Native Americans.

That kind of mentality wasn't apparent in the past (like during the Sino-Japanese War, when we were allies) because when China was febrile and weak, she posed no threat to America's narcissistic self-image.

From barely 10% of America's GDP in 1979, China's economy in 2017 was already bigger than America's using PPP parameters, or 70% of America's GDP in 2018.

She is such a confused old lady that she didn't know that black shadow in the dark in her bedroom was not Donald Trump, but a nighttime masked intruder who had come to fulfill her three-legged dream of complete satisfaction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 15:15:36 |Display all floors

That kind of mentality wasn't apparent in the past (like during the Sino-Japanese War, when we were allies) because when China was febrile and weak, she posed no threat to America's narcissistic self-image.

From barely 10% of America's GDP in 1979, China's economy in 2017 was already bigger than America's using PPP parameters, or 70% of America's GDP in 2018.

She is such a confused old lady that she didn't know that dark shadow in the dark was not Donald Trump, but a masked nighttime intruder who had come to satisfy her avaricious desires in her bedroom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 15:16:43 |Display all floors

She sincerely wanted to cooperate with America for win-win results, but all she got in return was a slap in the face.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.