Author: pnp

Consumer Rights Day (3.15) Program Exposed Shocking Malpractices! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-19 11:20:54 |Display all floors
Consumer rights is about consumers having rights to pursue their satisfaction, not about waiting for either media or administrative government entities to act.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-19 11:53:04 |Display all floors
vlwow Post time: 2019-3-18 21:09
Seems it's been more than 20 years since the 1st episode of the 3.15 program, the purpuse was combat ...

except every year, like a lottery, an unlucky lot were selected to act as the culprits of everything, whereas everyone knows there are tens of thousands similar or even much worse bad businesses out there. ""

Yes Sir, can't agree more! Only a selected few out of thousands, were expsoed and now facing the law.  That, unforunately, is law enforcement with Chinese characteristics!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-19 11:59:17 |Display all floors
Seems it's been more than 20 years since the 1st episode of the 3.15 program, the purpuse was combat ...

"market economy needs matching administrative facilities, but it's always been our weak spot, and due to all sorts of reasons we also don't have industrial self-descipline organizations."

Market economy also must have business ethics, which is sadly lacking in China, as elsewhere, but more so in China because of its poor law enforcement; businesses are prepared to take the risk in offending knowing supervision is lax, and penalties so light that they can afford to pay, if caught!  By the time they are caught, they would have made a huge pile of money, more than enough to pay off whatever penalties imposed, and start another company!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-19 12:09:32 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2019-3-19 11:20
Consumer rights is about consumers having rights to pursue their satisfaction, not about waiting for ...

Yes, you are right!  But the Chinese consumers have to wait one year for infringement upon their rights to be exposed by the media!  The regulatory authorities must be held accountable for their failure to act everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-19 14:29:56 |Display all floors

"me personally I don't eat outside whenever I can even if I love dearly the trational food I grew up with, because I know much of the materials used to cook are not so good"

There's much to worry about besides food; even the clothes or diapers you wear are of such atrocious quality, you might end up getting infected by diseases!  And what about plastic goods you buy that is made from hospital plastic discards?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-19 19:51:46 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-18 22:03
Yes, consumer rights, although not strictly enforced until media exposure!

not strictly enforced
Sounds about right..........the only right they have is to roll over and take it.

Oh, and just look at the workers compensation benefits. or lack of them.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-19 20:19:37 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-3-19 19:51
not strictly enforced
Sounds about right..........the only right they have is to roll over  ...

re:  roll over and take it.

What's the meaning of:    "roll over and take it."?

Please no nonsense...  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.