Author: voice_cd

Time to stop the drivers occupying the emergency lanes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-14 13:23:12 |Display all floors
Can not agree more to this suggestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 13:26:09 |Display all floors
We don't see such offences that often overseas, China's traffic penalties are too light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 14:29:30 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-3-14 11:14
High time to hit those selfish irresponsible drivers who use emergency lanes meant for  ...

Well, to telly you the truth, GhostBuster will have an Ischemic stroke if the gal continues such a way...

Plaque will roughen and deform the arteries, blood clots will restrict blood flow to the brain.

The solution, avoid such excitement's and retire back home...
     After all, at home ALL things are better...

Regarding them selfish irresponsible drivers using emergency lanes; China will do as I mentioned in my previous post before 'Oh Ghost' got so exited...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 14:44:46 |Display all floors
Integrity is the ability to do the right thing, even when no-one else is watching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 18:04:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-13 17:30
I couldn't disagree more with you and I'm very disappointed with you GhostBuster...

12 points  ...

Perhaps, you should look at it this way. So long the victim is not related to your self, then all harsh will fall on deaf ears.

Presume regrets will too late if victim is related to you!

So, just implement harsh laws!

Problem in China is some people are more equal than others! Some others are above law!

You mean you do not know!

Please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-15 00:56:56 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-3-14 10:59
You are more than correct!

When one talks about modernization in China, one wants all kinds of  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-15 12:27:49 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2019-3-14 14:44
Integrity is the ability to do the right thing, even when no-one else is watching.

My observations from close range here in China tells me that is too much to expect of Chinese drivers! They break traffic rules so often that it is hard to understand why. They do't come across as a people who are used to observing rules and regulations; they drive throuigh red lights, don't give way to pedestrians at zebra crossings, no lane discipline, to avoid traffic cameras, they put on false number plates, or hide their plates with stickers, even towels etc etc, they try to cheat their way out of traffic offences, like when reversing on highways with alterations to their No. plates with stickers or ask a friend to block their plates while they reverse, but to no avail,  as their silly game is all captured on traffic camera with police control room watching!!  It's so comical when you watch them on CCTV News with replay of traffic videos!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.