Author: voice_cd

Time to stop the drivers occupying the emergency lanes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-14 10:48:04 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-13 17:30
I couldn't disagree more with you and I'm very disappointed with you GhostBuster...

12 points  ...

Your disappointment is accepted. Just that you do not see the littering that will come next.

You are in the ivy tower all the while.

It is known that drivers drive around even when they are under suspension from driving. Young drivers do not take any test but get licence through other venues. Known open secret!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 10:50:39 |Display all floors
I couldn't disagree more with you and I'm very disappointed with you GhostBuster...

12 points  ...

Your disappointment with me exhibits you are one who cries over spilt milk!

Please impose laws that stop that! A LIFE is A LIFE! Let not reckless or poor driving skills cause loss of lives and then cry over them!

That is UTTER NONSENSE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 10:52:57 |Display all floors

12 points  ...

Road accident death is something that could and must be prevented.

For you, it is fine and let them go!

Serving long time behind bars will not help. Families are broken with that but ignored by you!

Being myopic is dangerous, if you need correction, please do so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 10:59:16 |Display all floors
Thankopam Post time: 2019-3-13 20:16
uncivilized, uneducated, simple minded ME only Drivers.  

That's every driver then.

You are more than correct!

When one talks about modernization in China, one wants all kinds of transport vehicles in place! To that one then thinks that is MODERN CHINA!

Few think about preservation and conservation. In no time, littering along those places, just like what happens to Mount Everest!

Too late! CRY OVER SPILT MILK!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 11:01:10 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2019-3-14 03:26
it is sad that people have to be told not to use these lanes.

At times in rual China, you should not be surprised if land transport vehicles head in opposite direction happily because they assume that others must beware that they are the locals!

FUNNY? No, they do and cause problems. None is discussed!

Just turn a blind eye and assume nothing happened if something did!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 11:04:10 |Display all floors

12 points  ...

In the past, I used to go to rural China for research and projects to improve living conditions.

Now, less visits when land transport vehicles made their way with former China Prime Minister Wen who ordered land transport vehicles to make their way into rural China. Immediately, all kinds of very destructive actions happened. Nothing was reported!

SAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 11:14:24 |Display all floors

12 points  ...

High time to hit those selfish irresponsible drivers who use emergency lanes meant for emergency vehicles only!  Hit them eal hard, with harsh penalties and jail term, not just a fine, which they can well afford to pay!  Withdraw their drivers' licence, make them go though another test after 5 years'ban.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.