Author: tenderloin

Hopefully China slowdown will bring US to recession; lesson needed be taught   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-24 10:33:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 16:48:35 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-3-12 03:48
Sure, but first China is having a mega slowdown. So your lesson will be taught first.

the thing brexit has made big difference in my company sales are many lower for many EU country

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-3-24 17:34:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-3-24 17:35
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-3-22 21:52
If Trump continues his controversial but undesirable behaviour unchanged, his chances to win the 2 ...

Its already won after the mueller shambles from the left.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 17:47:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 18:34:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-24 23:30:26 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-3-22 21:52
If Trump continues his controversial but undesirable behaviour unchanged, his chances to win the 2 ...

Trump chances to win second term is excellent. Especially since Trump is the incumbent. And incumbents have won 15 times and lost five. In the meantime there are 17 Democrats running for president. Even one of Clinton's top aides doesn't any of them have a shot of beating Trump. Democrat Liz Warren wants to eliminate the Electoral College. Why? Because the fact that the 2020 Electoral College playing field will likely be very similar to the 2016 edition (40 states are essentially already decided and 10 are up for grabs), and one starts to see why Trump has a very real chance of securing four more years in the White House. To prevail, the Democratic nominee would have to either sweep the Rust Belt (Pa., Wis., Mich., Minn.) or dislodge Florida or Arizona from Trump. Not an easy task.
So China get ready for Trump's second term.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-28 15:32:53 |Display all floors
I was active on this forum a few years back and I have to say the standards of discussion has fallen dramatically. I haven't read a single intelligently written post. Then again, the OP reads a like the from page for Stormfront.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.