Views: 2212|Replies: 0

Does chinadaily need to update hardware for photo-storage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-24 09:49:21 |Display all floors
About half a year ago, I could freely upload photos from my old cellphone to the blog-album. But things do not go as smoothly as before! I have been troubled with picture-uploading problem for months. That computer-expert told me the CD-web might be too small to accept large-size file of more than 10M-image elements! I wonder why the national level website is so shabby that it can not deal with pictures of high quality? Must I lower the clearness of the photos shot by the new smartphone to fit the low-level technical requirement of CD? Up to now I have not got a workable software through the Internet to make a change to the wonderful pictures stored in the phone.
I feel bitter for that my blog friends can not share my new camera works. Sometime I comfort myself in this way: Without picture-showing, it will force me to describe everything in more detailed way offering readers a clear picture about what I want to say! That is good stone to sharpen the edge of writing-knife!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.